Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny moments!!

Comments

• CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    looks like you have deleted some cc
  • HoneyPieSugerPlumHoneyPieSugerPlum Posts: 43 Member
    The neighbour of my main family in Sulani decide to come and helped themselves to their tea while they where out at work/school and when they came back ran off home ! like what?
    [/]Working Hard is Important, but there is something that matters more: Believing in your self.-Harry Potter HPOTP
    [/]Always Believe you can reach the star and you will
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Dad-Dad was home, and Mom-Dad was home, but no - little Alfie took his bowl of Fruit & Yogurt Parfait outside and down the street, to sit on a bench to eat, and talk to a total stranger, Gladys, the Mohawk Lady:

DaxiQI4.png

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    looks like you have deleted some cc

I've had that happen in a vanilla game at a festival. Only difference was the colors were red and white.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited July 2019
    Everyone get's zero context for this image even me. (Forgot what happened and couldn't quit laughing) :p
    pWO9pLd.png

Also bonus freeze frame
    MAG306Z.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    07-03-19_102922PM_zpso15grysm.png
    ...How did she find a frying pan in there? (Or maybe a better question would be, why did her parents put a frying pan in there?)

I also saw her doing this:

07-03-19_53156PM_zps7hzbkzxz.png

:open_mouth: I had no idea levitation was a hidden toddler skill!
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Sim had managed to start to get into a more of a romance with this awkward nerd, so I let it roll. Called her up for a date at the bar where... Marcus Flex just came up and was third wheeling it so hard. :|
    7UTAQNE.png
    Then he had autonously proposed. Marcus please, you're ruining everything.
    (Not that Erwin already hadn't proposing in a BAR of all places)
    Si7ak7c.png

This was just their first date, like BOI slow down. :#
    5vJrxmT.png
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    @LadyKyn, The third wheel sim problem is real! Third wheel sim interfering with dates and proposals is so awkward even more so when one sim gets distracted and starts talking to them instead. Oh, were you proposing marriage, sorry, Marcus was asking me about the latest gym workout routine. lol
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Okay, I'm not heartless I swear~ It's more astoundment at how the fire kept going and going then funny, but I was also laughing at how Grim gave no plums :D
    07-10-19_10-41-18nbspPM_zpsprhtiv2z.png
    07-10-19_10-48-32nbspPM_zpsuf84ffkl.png
    07-10-19_10-52-30nbspPM_zpsqiio4air.png

I kinda wanna set this up again and make sure my sims don't die before I see if the fire takes out everything! I mean... I did not know fires got that insane!!!! :astonished: it was the laundry lint trap that started it!
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Looking through one of my sims' personal inventory and spy something really peculiar. What IS that? Where did you get that? And most importantly, why are you carrying around a small pile of rainbow poo? lol
    The nanny wanted to talk to one of the kids who was swimming at the time so she went in fully clothed. I noticed that sims don't always change their clothes like before the patch..

Tir3mGz.png
  • StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    Just a little CAS glitch..
    339twqp.jpg

Adding onto this, I have another glitchy CC that caused this to happen:
    2exrlth.jpg

b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
    I noticed while in cas that I have a missing mesh for a pair of boots which leaves the sims without feet.. need to find the mesh or delete the boots.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Marlene seems to enjoy most of the Sulani festivals she's attended. It looks like she's really getting into this one at least, eh? ;)

UX4ofL3.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I think this qualifies:

8DF1PGB.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

edited July 2019
    07-17-19_112826PM_zpsetggsn6a.png

Tristan speaks rubbish. Literally. It must be a complex language, because Miho seems pretty impressed.

07-19-19_62526PM_zps5hwlmx1g.png

Ryo just did that face as soon as they arrived at the restaurant. I have no idea why. The food can't be that bad.

07-23-19_81909PM_zpsdoftekvk.png

Of course Joey took an extra sandwich. Why am I not surprised? (He doesn't look too happy about it, though...)

07-23-19_112500PM_zps10y4hzbg.png

For reasons she won't explain, Rosalina (my OC) decided to bring a plate of mouldy whatever-that-is with her on a trip to Granite Falls. Téa's just like "Okay..." (It's not the first time this has happened. XD)
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • SmileSluntSmileSlunt Posts: 39 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I think this qualifies:

8DF1PGB.jpg

Amazing. This is my favorite.
    Two of my Sims were at the gym. Nothing weird about that, right? In fact, it was so un-weird that I moved the camera outside to see if there were any townies in dire need of a redesign... and that's when I saw an umbrella running down the street by itself.

(I wanted to take a screenshot, but 1) a Sim appeared under it before I could get close enough and 2) it wouldn't have been as funny unless you'd seen it moving.)
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    08-03-19_74148PM_zpslecla0ib.png

"Hmm, there's something weird going on here, but I don't know what..."

Well, Sunny, there is a floating plate mouldering away above the couch. Could that be it?
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    edited September 2019
    Get you somebody who can do both... in bunny slippers. :)

48661870458_86daa53a5e_o.png

48662374807_0dc743451b_o.png

I love how our little semi-diva/singer-to-be decided to grill burgers before school IN PJ'S, have it catch fire because apparently she forgot she's a plum cook, and then ultimately gives up by letting them burn. Her sisters weren't much help running away with the cats so... -_-
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited September 2019
    My sim Sienna was on a date in Chez Llama and she ordered a super expensive dish. Suddenly, Clara Bjernsen aproached her table and stole her food as well as her wine and sat on the table next to her. She (as a hot headed military) got up and threw a drink in Clara's white shirt then they got into a fight. While that happened, an elder played the piano and Bella Goth sat at Clara's table and ate my sim's food and Sienna's date (Morgan) started eating spoiled food that was probably in her inventory. What a crazy Love Day that was.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    My sim visited the Spice Festival with her romantic interest Mitchell Kalani. While she was sampling food he came and stood very close to her, and I thought that was cute...

2sHp238.png

... until I noticed he was stabbing her in the thigh with a fork!

rAHQJ5B.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    @PalmArrow love how it looks as if he's looking to make sure no one noticed. 😄

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top