The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
December 4 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *12 - 04*

Comments

  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 301 Member
    edited July 2019
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    :cookie:Since the patch messed up plans for a chapter today - here’s a cookie to absorb the alcohol and sugar, plus a question for you: :grey_question:

    If Cole doesn’t survive, how do you think that will that affect his family?

    :scream::scream::scream:

    And a sneak preview of tomorrow’s chapter. I did finally get some things done....just didn’t finish.

    VSmvLbI.png

    It would kill Danni inside, destroy Ryan, Taylor and Connie, and Reagan will never recover from it, since she never really made up with him from all the fighting, nor could tell him she was sorry for being wrong.

    And I would HATE you, woman! Not Cole! You hear? Don't make me come down there! ;)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    :cookie:Since the patch messed up plans for a chapter today - here’s a cookie to absorb the alcohol and sugar, plus a question for you: :grey_question:

    If Cole doesn’t survive, how do you think that will that affect his family?

    :scream::scream::scream:

    And a sneak preview of tomorrow’s chapter. I did finally get some things done....just didn’t finish.

    VSmvLbI.png

    It would kill Danni inside, destroy Ryan, Taylor and Connie, and Reagan will never recover from it, since she never really made up with him from all the fighting, nor could tell him she was sorry for being wrong.

    And I would HATE you, woman! Not Cole! You hear? Don't make me come down there! ;)

    But think of all the drama! *Runs and hides*

  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 301 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    :cookie:Since the patch messed up plans for a chapter today - here’s a cookie to absorb the alcohol and sugar, plus a question for you: :grey_question:

    If Cole doesn’t survive, how do you think that will that affect his family?

    :scream::scream::scream:

    And a sneak preview of tomorrow’s chapter. I did finally get some things done....just didn’t finish.

    VSmvLbI.png

    It would kill Danni inside, destroy Ryan, Taylor and Connie, and Reagan will never recover from it, since she never really made up with him from all the fighting, nor could tell him she was sorry for being wrong.

    And I would HATE you, woman! Not Cole! You hear? Don't make me come down there! ;)

    But think of all the drama! *Runs and hides*

    You know I don't do drama ... *runs and hides too*
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,690 Member
    edited July 2019
    Dannie will be devastated beyond belief, Connie will flee for 20 years and return as a grim masked vigilante, Taylor will convince Elliott & his family to set up shop in a different community since home will just have memories of death, Ryan will try to sever ties from his Avery like fling with disastrous results, & Reagan will likely end her life after all the guilt is too much for her to bear. Also, those poor sick animals won't have a vet to take care of them.

    On the flip side, Cole will get to hang with Duke in the afterlife.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    :cookie:Since the patch messed up plans for a chapter today - here’s a cookie to absorb the alcohol and sugar, plus a question for you: :grey_question:

    If Cole doesn’t survive, how do you think that will that affect his family?

    :scream::scream::scream:

    And a sneak preview of tomorrow’s chapter. I did finally get some things done....just didn’t finish.

    VSmvLbI.png

    It would kill Danni inside, destroy Ryan, Taylor and Connie, and Reagan will never recover from it, since she never really made up with him from all the fighting, nor could tell him she was sorry for being wrong.

    And I would HATE you, woman! Not Cole! You hear? Don't make me come down there! ;)

    But think of all the drama! *Runs and hides*

    You know I don't do drama ... *runs and hides too*

    You should run and hide.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Dannie will be devastated beyond belief, Connie will flee for 20 years and return as a grim masked vigilante, Taylor will convince Elliott & his family to set up shop in a different community since home will just have memories of death, Ryan will try to sever ties from his Avery like fling with disastrous results, & Reagan will likely end her life after all the guilt is too much for her to bear. Also, those poor sick animals won't have a vet to take care of them.

    On the flip side, Cole will get to hang with Duke in the afterlife.

    So your saying it would be very bad? Those poor animals..... :bawling::heartbreak::bawling:

  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,784 Member
    edited July 2019
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    If Cole doesn’t survive, how do you think that will that affect his family?

    The whole family will fall apart and won't that make for DRAMA! >:)

    Reagan will blame herself for the rest of her life. Ryan will spend his life trying to make Reagan feel better and therefore never settle down to have a family. Danni will just wither away with no Cole to take care. Taylor will marry her hunky guy and Connie will remember her Dad from photo's and stories she hears.

    All the way around this will be so sad if Cole dies! What about all the sweet animals? Who will heal them now??

    If Avery and Vivian die the world will move on a lot smoother. Oh no! I have now convinced myself you will kill off Cole, just for the drama!! :scream::scream:

    Edit to say: I really hope I'm wrong!!
    #Averydieinahole!!!!

    Post edited by haswh on
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 301 Member
    But none of that matters because Audrey would never let Cole die. Serious, I am coming down there if you do!
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    If Cole doesn’t survive, how do you think that will that affect his family?

    The whole family will fall apart and won't that make for DRAMA! >:)

    Reagan will blame herself for the rest of her life. Ryan will spend his life trying to make Reagan feel better and therefore never settle down to have a family. Danni will just wither away with no Cole to take care. Taylor will marry her hunky guy and Connie will remember her Dad from photo's and stories she hears.

    All the way around this will be so sad if Cole dies! What about all the sweet animals? Who will heal them now??

    If Avery and Vivian die the world will move on a lot smoother. Oh no! I have now convinced myself you will kill off Cole, just for the drama!! :scream::scream:

    Edit to say: I really hope I'm wrong!!
    #Averydieinahole!!!!

    So true. It would definitely harm the family and have a lifelong effect on every single one of them. None would be unaffected or not feel some guilt. Perhaps Connie since she’s 12 would have no guilt, just profound sadness at losing a loving father.

    Soooo much drama! o:)o:)
    But none of that matters because Audrey would never let Cole die. Serious, I am coming down there if you do!

    Just one word.... Grace....
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,784 Member
    @AudreyFld Grace!!! :bawling::bawling: Don't do it to Cole! Please!!
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld Grace!!! :bawling::bawling: Don't do it to Cole! Please!!

    You'll find out tomorrow - You might want these....
    ac3504166826413fb5769dc60a4ab5c3.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    edited July 2019
    Finally! Chapter 3.44 - Waiting. Dead or Alive? That probably shoulda been the chapter name!

    All of Cole’s family and a few friends gather to await the news

    jDBiiJs.png

  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,784 Member
    So after the big box of tissues I thought...
    For sure you were going to kill off Cole! :'( Thank goodness he should recover just fine!! :) But why is Avery still around?!?? :s
    Pretty sure for the drama that will come soon or like you said closure.
    Sure hope that Danni and Reagan can mend things up. I don't see Danni as a person to hold a grudge for too long.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    So after the big box of tissues I thought...
    For sure you were going to kill off Cole! :'( Thank goodness he should recover just fine!! :) But why is Avery still around?!?? :s
    Pretty sure for the drama that will come soon or like you said closure.
    Sure hope that Danni and Reagan can mend things up. I don't see Danni as a person to hold a grudge for too long.

    Hopefully the healing can begin now. <3 I think I used that big box of tissues as I wrote this! :'(

    Avery....reasons.... >:)
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,172 Member
    Thank god
    Avery
    Survived! :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,877 Member
    All I want to say is
    Whew! Dodged a bullet. Literally. :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 31,825 Member
    @AudreyFld Anne and Princess of Ellabur=is me. Sometimes the blog wouldn't let me comment via the same account twice so if Celoptra shows up at sometime that's me.
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    edited July 2019
    Thank god
    Avery
    Survived! :bawling:
    Enjoy it while you can! >:)>:)>:)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    edited July 2019
    All I want to say is
    Whew! Dodged a bullet. Literally. :p
    <3 Literally <3
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    @AudreyFld Anne and Princess of Ellabur=is me. Sometimes the blog wouldn't let me comment via the same account twice so if Celoptra shows up at sometime that's me.

    Ahhhh! You always comment here. I had no idea that was you! <3 Thanks for clearing that up!

  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 31,825 Member
    @AudreyFld I didn't have any idea about the tape gag until your story. So I find one for my own story (it's better then what I used originally in my 2nd attempt at my Swanson legacy)
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,690 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Sure hope that Danni and Reagan can mend things up. I don't see Danni as a person to hold a grudge for too long.
    This may be something that'll take a long time to mend. Reagan was a Mommy Dearest fan girl until she kidnapped her and shot her dad.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    @AudreyFld I didn't have any idea about the tape gag until your story. So I find one for my own story (it's better then what I used originally in my 2nd attempt at my Swanson legacy)

    Glad to be of service! :joy:
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,471 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    @haswh wrote: »
    Sure hope that Danni and Reagan can mend things up. I don't see Danni as a person to hold a grudge for too long.
    This may be something that'll take a long time to mend. Reagan was a Mommy Dearest fan girl until she kidnapped her and shot her dad.

    Sadly - it won't happen overnight. :'( They both have a lot of soul searching and forgiving to do. :#
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,690 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    @haswh wrote: »
    Sure hope that Danni and Reagan can mend things up. I don't see Danni as a person to hold a grudge for too long.
    This may be something that'll take a long time to mend. Reagan was a Mommy Dearest fan girl until she kidnapped her and shot her dad.

    Sadly - it won't happen overnight. :'( They both have a lot of soul searching and forgiving to do. :#

    True but it will make for some deliciously angsty chapters >:)
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top