Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just when is our next patch coming?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    wait..so we don't get the new menu design?
    anyways I am looking forward to tommorrow :)

Not in this update.
  • HayleyN2019HayleyN2019 Posts: 13 New Member
    does anyone know what time the update will be available tomorrow
  • HayleyN2019HayleyN2019 Posts: 13 New Member
    Never mind I found SimGuruLegacy's tweet about it
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    In case anyone came here looking to find out what time the patch rolls out, it's 08:00 pacific time, which is 16:00 in the UK. And then Island Living is dropping two hours after the patch.

I wonder what new households and lots will be coming over from PC to our libraires.
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    I'm tempted to stay up for the update but it's nearly 1am over here and the update doesn't drop until 3am...

I'm still hyped for it though. I can't wait to give the freelance career a go.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I'm curious if they managed to bypass the restaurant bug for consoles ...
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member

These are amazing builds, such a talented builder. Definitely getting put on my game
    Thank you for sharing
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    The latest update drastically reduced the loading times on my PS4 base model, well done devs!! 👍
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    but...but...but we are not totally caught up!
    does this mean we are not getting the stuffpack that shall not be named?
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    @RavenSpit Dun, dun duuuuuun! And the truth comes out?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I noticed some things tonight while playing after I installed the new patch:

1. Entering the "Moveobjects" cheat while in Build Mode stops the ability to alter the views of the property and tilting.
    2. I noticed some of my residential properties are now saying "Lot Type: Retail - Unfinished" or "Lot Type: Gym - Unfinished" even though people have been living in them for quite some time. When you play one of these households, in Build mode the lot type says "Residential."

Also, what is the new Gender Preference aspect? A trait? An option? I couldn't see it anywhere.
    2quwd7.gif

• NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    Finally happy we got the patch!!! my game was acting up so bad. I'm playing a teen only house so I wont be able to mess with the freelancer career until I get her to where she needs to be with her skills and complete some aspirations.
  • SimplyRachelSimplyRachel Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm just after installing the new update as well and when ever i try and place a door or window my game stops can anybody help?
    _natalie wrote: »
    @RavenSpit Dun, dun duuuuuun! And the truth comes out?

fingers crossed they patch the stuff into our basegame (different swatches of course so no pc players who had to pay for the pack will get upset)

1. Entering the "Moveobjects" cheat while in Build Mode stops the ability to alter the views of the property and tilting.

been having that issues for a long time, I just hit the buttons that bring up the cheatthingy again and back out of it and everything works like it should.

I noticed some things tonight while playing after I installed the new patch:

2. I noticed some of my residential properties are now saying "Lot Type: Retail - Unfinished" or "Lot Type: Gym - Unfinished" even though people have been living in them for quite some time. When you play one of these households, in Build mode the lot type says "Residential."

Also, what is the new Gender Preference aspect? A trait? An option? I couldn't see it anywhere.

Number 2 got transferred from PC. The June 18th patch caused that and now it's on consoles. It hasn't been fixed on PC yet.
    I'm just after installing the new update as well and when ever i try and place a door or window my game stops can anybody help?

• SousChefSanjisSousChefSanjis Posts: 10 New Member
    I'm just wondering when they'll actually patch the absolutely terrible performance. Game stutters like CRAZY on my PS4 Pro.
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    Oh thank god they're making it darker, I'm half blind and sensitive to bright "loud" colours (I never use the hot pink colour swatch for hair because of this and generally prefer either darker colours or softer, lighter shades for clothing and whatnot). Seeing that we'll be getting a "night mode" type of loading screen will mean less eye strain and headaches!

• adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »

been having that issues for a long time, I just hit the buttons that bring up the cheatthingy again and back out of it and everything works like it should.

I know, but last night after the new patch, no matter how many times I entered it while in Build mode the views couldn't be altered. It only worked when I entered it while playing a household. I then entered Build mode while playing it and tried to move a couch inside a wall and it would. So it seems it can now only be entered while playing a house.
    2quwd7.gif