Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Battle of the Bands Returns!!

2...Next

Comments

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I have my singer sim Terrific Tiffani but I am no where near good enough to make any media for her.

34185611022_92bc2314f8_c.jpgScreenshot-346

34212794231_c11b85b0ef_c.jpgScreenshot-231

34343489195_afe26dc994_c.jpgScreenshot-224

34302451756_6125fca6bf_c.jpgScreenshot-222

33501950674_4d77bfa03e_c.jpgScreenshot-211

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    I love your Three Sirens @CravenLestat , and of course Taiga is always the best ever, @jillbg <3<3:D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • GLEichholzGLEichholz Posts: 129 Member
    I'm half asleep (4 hours sleep - I should really get something to eat and go back to bed) and frustrated with my game (can't get the new TS4 cheat to work) so bare with me here.

Please don't overthink this. So many people overthink everything that has to do with SimsFilmFest.
    The only requirements for things are list of items listed in the rules, and you've got quite a bit of time to do those. Outside of that you can do as little or as much as you want to. You don't have to create any huge story for your band unless you want to. If you're feeling extra creative you can come up with 100 more promo items and submit them if you want.

Someone ( @KevinL5275 I think) mentioned that they don't have the photo or Photoshop skills to enter. The first year we did this I didn't either and learned as I went and I really can't do more than the basics. It's really all you need. I can credit entering BotB for forcing me how to do learn to use Photoshop and take better pictures. Please don't let lack of skills stop you. Someone on staff is always willing to help out (we have at least one person on staff that lives for doing graphic stuff and helping people learn to do graphic stuff). I'll even help. :) We really want this to be open to everyone.

I had another thought and I probably wasn't kind to it, because I lost it. Oh...one entry per person. This might change depending on how popular the thing turns out to be.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Hi @KevinL5275 :open_mouth: I didn't think you played anymore. :o

Is that Jamie Jolina in the pink scrubs at your sims concert??
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat

I still play the game, I just don't post up my stories any more. I am over a year behind on the big thread. :(

I don't know if that is Jamie, but I doubt it since I think its Starlight Shores. I know its not Sunset Valley.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @KevinL5275 She's so pretty! She deserves to be in the Battle of the Bands!!
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I haven't actually done much in my game in awhile, but this just made me want to! I am definitely entering! This is the cutest idea ever!

I'm not sure if I'll make a music video, but I am tempted to try. :lol:
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    All the pictures look Great! Good luck to all the contestants. :cookie:
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    I haven't actually done much in my game in awhile, but this just made me want to! I am definitely entering! This is the cutest idea ever!

I'm not sure if I'll make a music video, but I am tempted to try. :lol:

Sorry @Emily4331 ! Missed your post. I've seen your sims, can't wait to see a band or singer!

@Rflong7 Thanks!
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Wonder if I'll have time to enter once Showtime arrives in a week or so... I wanna work on my photo editing skills
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com