Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Death phone calls?

13...Next

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I want to get phone calls only for close friends and relatives.
    How it is now is nice though.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    I usually play with aging turned off, so I've never seen a Sim get one of these calls, but they sound kind of annoying.

"I can't believe Steve is gone!" :'(

"Steve?" *thinks* "You mean that random dude who interrupted your conversation with your boyfriend at the park two weeks ago? That was the only time you even saw him."

"But he was my best friend!" *tear fountain*

"...No, Amber's your best friend."

*hasn't seen her for a week, but lived next door to her for three life stages* "Who?" *gets distracted by some really nice furniture and is completely okay again*

...Yeah. And I agree that toddlers shouldn't be sad for as long as other Sims, because they wouldn't really understand what's going on. Maybe they should get a different moodlet.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • HollowMo0nHollowMo0n Posts: 5 New Member
    I forgot death calls existed. They're a minuscule feature for me; however, I don't want calls saying my Sim's neighbor and some guy he stole money from died. Especially the Sadness moodlet for 48 hours...
  • SimzSizzleSimzSizzle Posts: 433 Member
    Me too play with aging off so never get these notices, but today my Sim got a sad moodlet for a family member.
    Turns out since she hadn't talked to her sister who she lives with, in a day or maybe day & 1/2 she was sad.