Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Coming To Consoles July 16th!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

124...Next

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Thank you @catloverplayer I was worried about that, the update is released 2hours before the pack :-)
  • Valk5Valk5 Posts: 27 Member
    If the update was supposed to happen first, what does this mean for those of us who preordered? Mine downloaded yesterday (locked until release). Really hope this doesn't cause issues
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Now I'm worried again 😂
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    Did anyone else in Australia/New Zealand notice the release date on the PS Store still says 16th instead of 17th? We're a day ahead yet the actual release isn't until the 17th because of the timezone difference... I got up all excited for nothing...

16 more hours to go as of writing.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Valk5 wrote: »
    If the update was supposed to happen first, what does this mean for those of us who preordered? Mine downloaded yesterday (locked until release). Really hope this doesn't cause issues

It doesnt mean anything. If Island Living downloads first and the patch second you ll still be able to play.
    Well it's officially release day for Island Living on Consoles. It's after 1am east coast time. Expect later today.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I just shut off my PS4 for the night. No patch download yet.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    Well it's officially release day for Island Living on Consoles. It's after 1am east coast time. Expect later today.

Thank you for your countdown!!!
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    I just shut off my PS4 for the night. No patch download yet.

For me the patch wont download until 11am EST and I believe 1pm EST for Island Living.
    Valk5 wrote: »

Just dont start the game until youve at least downloaded the patch or Island Living will not work. Other than that you should be fine.
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    It's past midnight here in NZ so by the time I wake up in the morning the update/EP will be available and I'll finally be able to make a mermaid in CAS.
  • Valk5Valk5 Posts: 27 Member
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-17161856"][quote="Valk5;c-17161415"]If the update was supposed to happen first, what does this mean for those of us who preordered? Mine downloaded yesterday (locked until release). Really hope this doesn't cause issues [/quote]

It doesnt mean anything. If Island Living downloads first and the patch second you ll still be able to play.[/quote]

[quote="NoirStasis;

Just dont start the game until youve at least downloaded the patch or Island Living will not work. Other than that you should be fine.[/quote]

Thank you @catloverplayer and @NoirStasis. Sorry, I'm a little nervous about preordering after the issue with cats and dogs awhile back.. swore I'd never preorder again but here we are lol. Sooo looking forward to this EP 😊
  • HayleyN2019HayleyN2019 Posts: 13 New Member
    little less than an hour til the update
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    I don't think it's possible to launch IL before the update as it's unlocked two hours later.
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    I have to say Sulani looks good on PS4 and Pro. The water is still very beautiful especially when snorkeling. Prehaps they increased the textures a little on Sulani.