Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire/sim hybrids?

Is there such thing as a vampire/sim hybrids? Like half vampire, half sim? And does anyone know the chances of vampire/regular sim outcomes for a vampire + sim try for baby?
giphy.gif

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    I think in this case the baby is either a vampire or a normal Sim, chances 50:50. There are no supported hybrids of any kind in TS4.
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    A half-alien can be a vampire. So...there's kinda sorta alien/vampire hybrids. That's about it.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    You can have a half-Alien, half-Vampire, but I believe the Sim only takes on the physical appearance of the Alien (eyes, and skin tone), but does not have access to any powers, instead having the Vampire's powers. This is probably to prevent conflict between the two life stages, as they both have a secondary form.

Not too sure about Mermaids though. I think it could be the same with Aliens, only the eyes and skin tones are added, but you only have Mermaid powers. As for Vampires, I've seen posts that they do combine, not sure if you get both powers but you get mixed motives.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Its 50/50. Either a sim or a vampire. However, I have sometimes seen the vampire parents physical appearance may be inherited-like the grayish skin tones, pointed ears, foreheads or odd eye color in their regular sim child. This is kind of uncommon though. They will not have any of thw abilities or powers.