Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Store will not give me my stuff

windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,374 Member
edited July 2019 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
Hi, So I got a new computer and I want my store stuff in my game. Everything was going along well, then suddenly they want me to sign in again. So I do and the sign in box comes back, and it just keeps coming back over and over.

I contacted EA help, they sent me through a bunch of steps to clean my cashe out of Origin, but I'm still getting the same problem. Does anyone here know why this is happening? And more importantly, make it stop.

What is happening?
My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8

Comments

• windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,374 Member
    It has resolved itself
  • Ossie91Ossie91 Posts: 1 New Member
    What do you mean with that it resolved itself? I have the same problem.
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,374 Member
    Ossie91 wrote: »
    What do you mean with that it resolved itself? I have the same problem.
    I just tried again, and it worked that time. Contact EA, they have a chat help box. You'll have to say the same thing over and over for a few minutes, because they are so focused on the games opposed to the sims 3 website. But if you are nice and patient, they will finally actually understand what you're telling them. They gave me a long list of things I had to do to clean out the origin thing on my computer. I'm not sure if that is what fixed it, or if there is a bug on that site. I did see this morning when I opened this forum, they are going to do maintenance on that site today, maybe that's the problem opposed to something wrong with what you are doing? Just a guess.