Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    I'm starting to wonder if Avery has the same problem as Mickey(?)'s bio mother from @LONESTAR2330 's story
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @SAEldarin wrote: »
    @audreyfld Really enjoying the updates! Can't wait to...
    see justice handed to Avery. I check back daily just because I'm waiting for that moment -- and I must say, that's quite an achievement as I wanted to walk away (that woman drives me so mad). But, I can't. Your story is just too good.

Welcome to the insanity! Thank you for your kind words. I think you're on team #Averydieinahole! >:)
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Ryan is a good friend to Evan, in spite of his reeking drunken self in that crawl space he calls an apartment. Also, seriously Avery...

Totally a crawl space for sure! Ryan just wanted to figure out what was what... Evan is lucky indeed.
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    I'm starting to wonder if Avery has the same problem as Mickey(?)'s bio mother from @LONESTAR2330 's story
    Yes. Insanity. Lol...
    The insanity continues with another chapter....Chapter 3.42 - Life or Death - Archer’s team monitors the situation.

Father and son have a moment while Evan meets Reagan’s ex...

qap3jRK.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow this is a real nail-biter!! :# The tension is very intense! :scream: So glad we only have a day to see what happens next!

#Averydieinahole

On the edge of my seat for tomorrow!!
    I'm worried about what will happen next...
    6adMCGP.gif
    @haswh wrote: »
    Wow this is a real nail-biter!! :# The tension is very intense! :scream: So glad we only have a day to see what happens next!

#Averydieinahole

On the edge of my seat for tomorrow!!

Glad you’re enjoying the suspense..... >:) Will #averydieinahole tomorrow?

I'm worried about what will happen next...

You should be very worried.....mwahahaha
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Part of me thinks Reagan may not make it out of this alive.
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Will #averydieinahole tomorrow?

Only you really know! But I want to know! Sure hope so but I worry that it will be someone else! :#

Part of me thinks Reagan may not make it out of this alive.
    She’s a heir, maybe she deserves not to die, but spoiler....
    Reagan will continue to be dumb
    haswh wrote: »
    Will #averydieinahole tomorrow?

Only you really know! But I want to know! Sure hope so but I worry that it will be someone else! :#

I know..... >:)>:)>:)
    Whew.... the last day of back to back ... Chapter 3.43 - The Aftermath- Everyone heads to the clubhouse

Ryan and Evan can only watch amid a flurry of activity

KIshq1r.png
    Now that was intense!!
    Please don't kill off Cole! :bawling: He doesn't deserve to die!! :bawling: It would crush Reagan and her life would never be the same. I don't think she'll ever get over this and always blame herself either way!
    So many emotions about Avery and her accomplice! Mostly anger!👿 They don't deserve to live and if they do they both need to go somewhere for life!!!

Thanks for all the back to back chapters! But did you really have to leave us with another cliffhanger?!?! :s
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Bravo on this SURPRISING chapter!

I didn’t get to mention that your screenshots were amazing! :open_mouth: Well done!
    Now if you kill off Cole, I’m going to cry buckets! Say it isn’t soooo! :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @haswh wrote: »
    Now that was intense!!
    Please don't kill off Cole! :bawling: He doesn't deserve to die!! :bawling: It would crush Reagan and her life would never be the same. I don't think she'll ever get over this and always blame herself either way!
    So many emotions about Avery and her accomplice! Mostly anger!👿 They don't deserve to live and if they do they both need to go somewhere for life!!!

Thanks for all the back to back chapters! But did you really have to leave us with another cliffhanger?!?! :s

I make no promises! :bawling: I'm happy you enjoyed the back-to-back. That was really the only way I felt this would work. I'll be back next week and hope to do at least two a week if not more. :)
    Bravo on this SURPRISING chapter!

I didn’t get to mention that your screenshots were amazing! :open_mouth: Well done!
    Now if you kill off Cole, I’m going to cry buckets! Say it isn’t soooo! :bawling:

Thank you! So glad you liked the screenshots! Every single shot had to be posed! The lighting effects were fun. I accidentally discovered that.

I make no promises Jackson killer! >:)
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I agree with @pammiechick ! This was an awesome chapter, and those screenshots :scream::love:

Very worried for my evil queen tho :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
    I agree with @pammiechick ! This was an awesome chapter, and those screenshots :scream::love:

Very worried for my evil queen tho :bawling:

#Avreydieinahole - maybe - maybe not!
    Well Reagan will never live this down regardless of what happens...
    If Cole survives he will be a Murdick about the fact that Avery was just as bad as he said she was and if Cole s dead, Reagan will have Cole's ghost being a Murdick about how Avery was. That being said, Reagan will have the backstory to be a grim dark vigilante like Batman or The Punisher
    Well Reagan will never live this down regardless of what happens...
    If Cole survives he will be a Murdick about the fact that Avery was just as bad as he said she was and if Cole s dead, Reagan will have Cole's ghost being a Murdick about how Avery was. That being said, Reagan will have the backstory to be a grim dark vigilante like Batman or The Punisher

I need to put her in a super hero costume! Lol....
    I'm starting to wonder which is more crazier kidnapping a relative (child-Avery/grandchild-Mickey's birth mother) or someone kidnapping their Foster Step-Daughter's Boyfriend (my story)?
    6adMCGP.gif
    I'm starting to wonder which is more crazier kidnapping a relative (child-Avery/grandchild-Mickey's birth mother) or someone kidnapping their Foster Step-Daughter's Boyfriend (my story)?

All are awful....I see a theme playing out here!
    edited July 2019

I see a theme too, that killing off sims and laughing like this is fun. >:)

I see a theme too, that killing off sims and laughing like this is fun. >:)
    Mwhahahaha

:star:Hey ya’ll. waves :star:

After the chapter flurry last week, I know everyone wants to know who lived and who, if anyone died. :grey_question::grey_question::grey_question:

Real life has delayed the next chapter. I was out of town for four days and now I’m desperately trying to catch up. I plan to get the next chapter shot tonight and posted tomorrow. Crossing my fingers that today’s patch doesn’t cause further delays.

Soooooo. In the mean time, @LONESTAR2330 has added a few chapters to his story that parallels mine. If you want a little more insight into Viviana, and how Archer found out some stuff, then hop over to his blog and read the two chapters he has posted so far. :)

Here is a link to the first of those chapters. Enjoy and hope to see you tomorrow! <3