Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims can't travel anywhere in the world? -Old thread that got bumped.Already fixed.Don't need help.

GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
edited July 2019 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
I have no clue what's going on, but my sim can't go anywhere.They keep doing the routing issue symbol.No matter where in the world they go.I tried resetting the lot, I tried resetting the world, resetting the sims with MC.

I can't evict them because they are on vacation and it messes up when I move them out.Any ideas?

61269617_303278623929730_888128017665097728_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeEN4AVd7mDdClVEWOlCmypnqKh5AqKSmq1YqZgXt57UiE99DJaRlLOAX7Dct4g_ehoaxjvZV-Ffy__2zGkHsLpAmIEn5IKR3RqHx9xiSx68cQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c7e7e43df042aea8339a93f354b5a76f&oe=5D56FDA5
No matter where I try to send him, he does this.I tried everything I could think of.I even deleted the fences and doors and replaced the door.

Edit: a work around I found is to use the subway part way, then drive the rest.Not sure if this was done intentionally as this is NYC.

This is an old thread that got bumped back up.I don't need help or answers to it.
Post edited by GraceyManor on

Comments

• RosieRingoRosieRingo Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I hope it's not too late (I just joined forum) and I think I can help you.
    I had the same problem, it turned out sim ''fell'' into the abyss of the game and the only way I could get him out of there is by using ''moveObject on'' cheat and switched to Buy mode, moved him ''out'' and he could start walking and interacting like nothing happened.
    It IS against the rules but definately worked for me.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited July 2019
    @RosieRingo I don't need help with this anymore.Its an old thread.But thank you for your input.It was a glitch with the world.And it is not against any rules to use cheats.But this issue had nothing to do with using moveojbects on.I do not use that cheat.It was an issue with the roads itself.But nonetheless I figured it out and no longer need help with it.

@EA_Rtas
    Hey, this is a thread that I no longer need help or answers to.Could we lock it so new members don't keep bumping it.
    I don't want people to think I keep asking the same questions.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Gonna lock this one up at the request of the OP
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top