Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think the new wedding arch is a hint to a new wedding pack?

SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
I was just speculating on the new wedding arch. A lot of people have wanted a wedding pack. Do you think the new arch could be a hint?
Post edited by SheriSim57 on

Comments

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    I don't think so.
    It' just something people would certainly like to do on the beach - weddings - therefore the stylized arch.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I don't. It's probably just so there could be a fitting wedding arch for a beach setting.
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    would be nice to have but i dont think its a hint
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    No one on this forum knows the meaning of "hint" anymore.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,566 Member
    I've managed to use this new arch. I also decided against seating since my guests rarely ever stay seated. Face/palm.

boEJWPp.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I had a wedding today for my sims and their guests actually sat and watched. It was a miracle. haha. It would have been nice if they stood up and clapped and threw flowers or something but I was still pretty impressed that they actually sat and watched.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I was just speculating on the new wedding arch. A lot of people have wanted a wedding pack. Do you think the new arch could be a hint?

No unfortuanly. It's a Tropical Looking Wedding Arch and it looks good in Sulani.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I haven't had a proper wedding in a long time. I guess there's no point for me anymore, pressing that "Elope immediately" is so tempting and easy!!!
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I haven't had a proper wedding in a long time. I guess there's no point for me anymore, pressing that "Elope immediately" is so tempting and easy!!!

I don't even bother inviting other sims since they have issues setting. I just have my sims get married under the arch.
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    As much as I'd love a wedding pack, I don't think it's a hint. It's probably just so people can do beach weddings and have an arch that fits with the world.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    As much as I'd love a wedding pack, I don't think it's a hint. It's probably just so people can do beach weddings and have an arch that fits with the world.

I agree. But I would so love a proper wedding pack where we could like actually plan aspects of the wedding and select a best man/maid of honor, etc.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    aprilrose wrote: »

I agree. But I would so love a proper wedding pack where we could like actually plan aspects of the wedding and select a best man/maid of honor, etc.

And wedding veils. I can't understand why we don't have them yet.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Nah. After all, there are people who think chickens are a hint at a farming pack. People also thought sheep in Get Together was a hint at farming (or so I've heard), but years later it still has not come.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »

And wedding veils. I can't understand why we don't have them yet.

Because then we'd have Sims walking around with them as everyday accessories and that'd be annoying?
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Not if they made it a special category, I think they should give costumes a special category too.
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    I know that some people want a wedding pack but to me a wedding pack is a waste as it would be very rarely used and only there for prettiness.
    If they do introduce one, it should be free as it is really of limited use.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    mock68 wrote: »
    I know that some people want a wedding pack but to me a wedding pack is a waste as it would be very rarely used and only there for prettiness.

Oh? No best person (Man/woman) bridesfolk (bridesmaids), flower kids, ring bearer?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    mock68 wrote: »

Well it could come on it's on or it could be part of a Dating Expansion or a Generations EP. Either way I'm in if we get it.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

Maybe. Last year we got beach related free items, this year we got Island Living.
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    The wedding, as an event, in TS4 might need an overhaul. But I truly don't think we need a pack for wedding stuff.
    If you like weddings in the Sims 4 and speed builds, I recommend this heinously gorgeous build by Marmelad on youtube. This is exhibit A-Z for why I feel we don't need more wedding stuff.