Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Many of my mods just disappeared!

Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
I found out when I entered my game and received the notification that some items were no longer installed and was shocked to find my sim's mirror was gone. I then headed to my mods folder to see what was going on and many of my mods are gone. I have not played in a few days due to illness and so I have not removed anything from my mods folder. I have been playing since after the patch and they were there. Any clue as to what's going on? Some of these mods are irreplaceable (as in the creator has disappeared), but many have been updated...

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Do you have the folder synced somewhere? It may have returned to a previous version as a result. Sims does not play nice with syncing.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    I turned off syncing with one drive, had to download a few mods that deleted themselves. But now all but a very few mods are gone completely... I am having to go through and redownload those I can find.