August 16 - Ready for the Friday Highlight? Check it out here!
August 16 - Guru Garage day! SimGurus are ready to continue with the Guru Games - details here!
August 15 - We have updated the forum rules. Learn more here.

Funny moments!!

191011121315...Next

Comments

• CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,705 Member
    looks like you have deleted some cc

• HoneyPieSugerPlumHoneyPieSugerPlum Posts: 35 Member
    The neighbour of my main family in Sulani decide to come and helped themselves to their tea while they where out at work/school and when they came back ran off home ! like what?
    [/]Working Hard is Important, but there is something that matters more: Believing in your self.-Harry Potter HPOTP
    [/]Always Believe you can reach the star and you will
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 3,339 Member
    Dad-Dad was home, and Mom-Dad was home, but no - little Alfie took his bowl of Fruit & Yogurt Parfait outside and down the street, to sit on a bench to eat, and talk to a total stranger, Gladys, the Mohawk Lady:

DaxiQI4.png

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 1,708 Member
    looks like you have deleted some cc

I've had that happen in a vanilla game at a festival. Only difference was the colors were red and white.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 2,447 Member
    edited July 15
    Everyone get's zero context for this image even me. (Forgot what happened and couldn't quit laughing) :p
    pWO9pLd.png

Also bonus freeze frame
    MAG306Z.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 139 Member
    07-03-19_102922PM_zpso15grysm.png
    ...How did she find a frying pan in there? (Or maybe a better question would be, why did her parents put a frying pan in there?)

I also saw her doing this:

07-03-19_53156PM_zps7hzbkzxz.png

:open_mouth: I had no idea levitation was a hidden toddler skill!
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 2,447 Member
    Sim had managed to start to get into a more of a romance with this awkward nerd, so I let it roll. Called her up for a date at the bar where... Marcus Flex just came up and was third wheeling it so hard. :|
    7UTAQNE.png
    Then he had autonously proposed. Marcus please, you're ruining everything.
    (Not that Erwin already hadn't proposing in a BAR of all places)
    Si7ak7c.png

This was just their first date, like BOI slow down. :#
    5vJrxmT.png
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 225 Member
    @LadyKyn, The third wheel sim problem is real! Third wheel sim interfering with dates and proposals is so awkward even more so when one sim gets distracted and starts talking to them instead. Oh, were you proposing marriage, sorry, Marcus was asking me about the latest gym workout routine. lol
  • TixyenTixyen Posts: 397 Member
    Okay, I'm not heartless I swear~ It's more astoundment at how the fire kept going and going then funny, but I was also laughing at how Grim gave no plums :D
    07-10-19_10-41-18nbspPM_zpsprhtiv2z.png
    07-10-19_10-48-32nbspPM_zpsuf84ffkl.png
    07-10-19_10-52-30nbspPM_zpsqiio4air.png

I kinda wanna set this up again and make sure my sims don't die before I see if the fire takes out everything! I mean... I did not know fires got that insane!!!! :astonished: it was the laundry lint trap that started it!
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 1,547 Member
    Building snowpal is so fun they don't notice their background.

Kw1tzQV.png

Is this masterpiece they're all admiring? No, it's exit sign.

g0wdf03.png
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 225 Member
    Looking through one of my sims' personal inventory and spy something really peculiar. What IS that? Where did you get that? And most importantly, why are you carrying around a small pile of rainbow poo? lol
    The nanny wanted to talk to one of the kids who was swimming at the time so she went in fully clothed. I noticed that sims don't always change their clothes like before the patch..

Tir3mGz.png

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 6,872 Member
    I made you, big thing, and I will guard you forever!

20190711a.jpg
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims
    a.jpg
  • StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 237 Member
    Just a little CAS glitch..
    339twqp.jpg

Adding onto this, I have another glitchy CC that caused this to happen:
    2exrlth.jpg

Sul sul!
    tumblr_mkq40f5lk31rlagh6o1_400.gif
    Origin ID; TealDragon10
    I noticed while in cas that I have a missing mesh for a pair of boots which leaves the sims without feet.. need to find the mesh or delete the boots.

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Marlene seems to enjoy most of the Sulani festivals she's attended. It looks like she's really getting into this one at least, eh? ;)

UX4ofL3.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 1,204 Member
    I think this qualifies:

8DF1PGB.jpg

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear

edited July 23
    07-17-19_112826PM_zpsetggsn6a.png

Tristan speaks rubbish. Literally. It must be a complex language, because Miho seems pretty impressed.

07-19-19_62526PM_zps5hwlmx1g.png

Ryo just did that face as soon as they arrived at the restaurant. I have no idea why. The food can't be that bad.

07-23-19_81909PM_zpsdoftekvk.png

Of course Joey took an extra sandwich. Why am I not surprised? (He doesn't look too happy about it, though...)

07-23-19_112500PM_zps10y4hzbg.png

For reasons she won't explain, Rosalina (my OC) decided to bring a plate of mouldy whatever-that-is with her on a trip to Granite Falls. Téa's just like "Okay..." (It's not the first time this has happened. XD)
  • SmileSluntSmileSlunt Posts: 39 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I think this qualifies:

8DF1PGB.jpg

Amazing. This is my favorite.
    Two of my Sims were at the gym. Nothing weird about that, right? In fact, it was so un-weird that I moved the camera outside to see if there were any townies in dire need of a redesign... and that's when I saw an umbrella running down the street by itself.

(I wanted to take a screenshot, but 1) a Sim appeared under it before I could get close enough and 2) it wouldn't have been as funny unless you'd seen it moving.)
    08-03-19_74148PM_zpslecla0ib.png

"Hmm, there's something weird going on here, but I don't know what..."

Well, Sunny, there is a floating plate mouldering away above the couch. Could that be it?