Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is the general store in China?

I went to map view, and I went to the market area, but when I click on any of the merchants there, none of them sell survival goods. Where can I find survival goods?!

Comments

• craftyfoxcraftyfox Posts: 78 New Member
    edited November 2009
    never mind, sorry!

I found it :S
  • DrusilliaDrusillia Posts: 7 New Member
    edited November 2009
    But not everyone did! Where is it!
  • marj4marj4 Posts: 15
    edited November 2009
    The general store, look to the right of I think it is the food store,you will see stairs. Go up the steps and there he is.
  • JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    edited November 2009
    I think people are missing it because it's at a higher level than the other shops.
  • mordredsevlanglmordredsevlangl Posts: 126 Member
    edited November 2009
    It's in the marketplace, but it's on the second floor beside the relic shop. It's really easy to miss since the first 3 stores are on the grounds level. If your looking at the relic store, go up a floor and you should see the general marketplace. It took me three trips to China to find it, lol.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited November 2009
    yay i am not the only one who couldnt find it at first. I finally realized their were stairs and felt really dumb, lol
  • arykmaxarykmax Posts: 1
    edited November 2009
    I still can't find it even after reading your responses.
  • chasecolinschasecolins Posts: 110 Member
    edited November 2009
    If you found the 3 others stores, then you'll notice there is a 4rth one just next to them (east side). This is the General Store. You probably didn't see it because the stairs/foundation take the whole ground floor, so set up your view one story above ground and you will see it.
  • zemuogele83zemuogele83 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited November 2009
    OMG it took me like 10 years to finally find it! Gosh :) Thank you guys!
  • RPBaskettRPBaskett Posts: 3 New Member
    Dude is this some trolling 🐸🐸🐸🐸 or what? I've manipulated the walls and floors 10 ways to Sunday but apart from the three ground floor stores there is NOTHING on the second floor apart from some stupid useless small library. The other buildings anywhere east of the three existing stores are either houses (have to ring bell) and a tower that is empty. So where the f- is the general store?
  • RPBaskettRPBaskett Posts: 3 New Member
    Somebody who actually knows where it is needs to LINK a screenshot of the exact location of the store so we can stop having to rely on these terrible useless descriptions of this non-existant store. Within the entire market square area as far as I can tell from real life days of searching now, there are 3 stores: The book store, the food store, and the relics store. As far as I am concerned the 'general store' that people are talking about just doesn't exist.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2019
    RPBaskett wrote: »
    Somebody who actually knows where it is needs to LINK a screenshot of the exact location of the store so we can stop having to rely on these terrible useless descriptions of this non-existant store. Within the entire market square area as far as I can tell from real life days of searching now, there are 3 stores: The book store, the food store, and the relics store. As far as I am concerned the 'general store' that people are talking about just doesn't exist.
    This has already been answered many times here and on the Steam forums. If you really honestly do not see a General Store after you put the walls up and hit the up-level button one or two times while the game camera is on the marketplace lot near the Relic Store, then there is something wrong with your WA installation.

None of us are trying to mislead you on purpose. The only thing being unkind to helpful players who posted on a thread ten years ago is going to do is cause the thread to be locked up and all of us to be chastised by a forum moderator for necro-posting, which is against the rules here. :/
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks this is pretty old so I'm closing it off, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top