Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cant go to work

My car comes to pick up my sim. My sim cant go. I click on go to work and the icon pops up in the corner for about 2 seconds then goes away. Ive tried resetting ive tried walking ive tried about everything that I know of. Now i need your help! Should I just start over? It has to be a glitch. What do you think?

Comments

• LillithsMommyLillithsMommy Posts: 93 New Member
    edited October 2012
    This has happened to me multiple times. Just go to the dresser, plan outfit, and change their career outfit or make a new one if you are just using the default. It has worked the 3 times this happened to me!
  • LillithsMommyLillithsMommy Posts: 93 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Go to the dresser and change your career outfit. This has happened to me many times.
  • imahippyyoimahippyyo Posts: 1,146 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Its happened to me twice now and the first time I killed him off :twisted: and the second I just let her stay at home. Ill have to try the plan outfit thing.
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited October 2012
    this happened to me too. i will remember to try that outfit change thing.
    i solved it by changing his career to an ambition profession. so i could FORCE him to go to work lol
  • octavion4444octavion4444 Posts: 28 Member
    i have that problem too i think, it was a while ago so i cant remember. it happened in my most sucessful save file. and i have mods on the game when i played on that, but now i dont want to have mods i only want expansions. because they dont cause problems.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited July 2019
    i have that problem too i think, it was a while ago so i cant remember. it happened in my most sucessful save file. and i have mods on the game when i played on that, but now i dont want to have mods i only want expansions. because they dont cause problems.

I believe the issue is actually caused by the game itself, not mods. After the Showtime patch, the career outfits were able to be changed and after that, this error crops up from time to time. It seems to happen mostly with levels that don't have a uniform attached.
    As others have stated, the fix is quite simple. :)
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    This thread certainly has some age to it, but I think the player who revived it may be playing TS4 and posted here by mistake. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Fair enough. :D
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks I'm going to go ahead and close this off considering it's pretty old If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top