Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims real people faces comparison

okay that is probably not a real helpful title but i dont know what they are called. There are CAS creators who have a "thing" that lets you split the face and show how close you have come to making your sim look real or exactly like that person. Does anyone have the name? A link? Any idea? Help! Please.

Comments

• duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I'm not sure about a thing like that. I usually just open a browser window and pull up a photo of the person (playing the game in window mode) so I can adjust it as I look at the picture. Its not perfect, but it helps.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    I'm assuming they just use Photoshop? Perhaps if you have a video link it may help
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    okay that is probably not a real helpful title but i dont know what they are called. There are CAS creators who have a "thing" that lets you split the face and show how close you have come to making your sim look real or exactly like that person. Does anyone have the name? A link? Any idea? Help! Please.

They just the windowed split screen with their game in windowed mode. They also most likely created their own skin of themselves through photoshop. Some do that when they really want to play a realistic sim version of themselves.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    jooxis wrote: »
    I'm assuming they just use Photoshop? Perhaps if you have a video link it may help

sorry, no video its mostly just been sims that have been created and in groups.
  • CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    BMSO wrote: »

They just the windowed split screen with their game in windowed mode. They also most likely created their own skin of themselves through photoshop. Some do that when they really want to play a realistic sim version of themselves.

Thank you!