Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Merman/Mermaid Question

I just added a merman roommate to my active family, and in seconds of adding him he maxed every skill there is, apart for dancing and photography which are at 5.
Is this normal?

MLgj4Vx.png

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    No, not if you made him in CAS yourself. But did you get him off the gallery? He might have been uploaded with all skills maxed. Some creators do that, and I never understood why, it makes for incredibly boring sims.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    No, not if you made him in CAS yourself. But did you get him off the gallery? He might have been uploaded with all skills maxed. Some creators do that, and I never understood why, it makes for incredibly boring sims.

Yes, I did! Thank you. I thought it rather bizarre!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Nope. My mermaid sim hasn't mastered any skills at all. If this were supposed to happen, I'd make her fiancee a merman ASAP!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Nope. My mermaid sim hasn't mastered any skills at all. If this were supposed to happen, I'd make her fiancee a merman ASAP!

My Merman sim is basically just a bit of eye candy around the house until the novelty wears off! :D
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    February11 wrote: »
    My Merman sim is basically just a bit of eye candy around the house until the novelty wears off! :D

That is really cute :p

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

... In fact, I've come up with a use for him. I think he's going to go out and create some babies around town, I need a wife for the sims he's living withs son!
    MLgj4Vx.png