Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When is *THAT* stuff pack coming out? ๐Ÿน

ยซ1345
_natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
Yes. That one. You know the one I mean. The one with the circular aquarium coffee table... It's the last stuff pack left before any new stuff packs are released. I do wonder if it will ever be released.
She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
Post edited by _natalie on

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    What? My First Pet Stuff has been out for quite a while.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    For console it hasn't ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Sigzy05 , yeah I know I'm curious about this one myself I want the fish table and hamsters lol
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Nikkih wrote: ยป
    For console it hasn't ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Sigzy05 , yeah I know I'm curious about this one myself I want the fish table and hamsters lol

Oh...this is the console section.

giphy.gif
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

giphy.gif

That's literally me every time I wanna start typing an answer similar to yours (what? we've had that patch like ... ohhhhhhhhhhh) & realize I'm probably in the console section again :D
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    I've been wanting this pack for console since Cats and Dogs released, but I'm afraid that it might come after Moschino Stuff.
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    I know the pack is controversial but I will buy it once it's available for console. Granted it took forever to get Spa Day on console and I think that was highly anticipated so...

...Guess we're still playing the waiting game then.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I don't know but I hope soon cause that aquarium coffee table fits good with Island Living.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I just think that it's just strange to not hear anything on the last stuff pack available, before brand new content hits, regardless of its popularity or therefor lack of...
    She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
    United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    ... It's a stuff pack. Just how is it a 'unique place due to how it works'? That answer from SGLegacy makes no sence to me.
    She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
    United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    ... It's a stuff pack. Just how is it a 'unique place due to how it works'? That answer from SGLegacy makes no sence to me.

Maybe it's because of how you need Cats and Dogs to get all the content in it? ๐Ÿค”
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member

Maybe it's because of how you need Cats and Dogs to get all the content in it? ๐Ÿค”

Most logical reason, but if they did it for PC, not sure why they would not try it on consoles.
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    They should have sold it with cats a dogs as a bundle then if they are unable to sell dlc for dlc on console?
    I hope they can get it to work so we can get that aquarium table to go with Island Living.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

giphy.gif

That's literally me every time I wanna start typing an answer similar to yours (what? we've had that patch like ... ohhhhhhhhhhh) & realize I'm probably in the console section again :D

That's how I am with the console section AND the Sims 3 section. I have never played the Sims 3 in my entire life.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• bela4bela4 Posts: 78 Member
    I looked for it as well. I was a little surprised to see it was not available. I mean there just are not very many pet items in the expansion on console. I was very disappointed to see the sad few items for my pets. I expected more choices for beds, dishes, furniture etc. Instead I found eleventy bazillion useless decals for the wall? Come on people. It's supposed to be about the pets, not the wall decorations.
    edited July 2019
    She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
    United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

If it's because of the "DLC for DLC" thing they should include it with Cats and Dogs as a bundle or something, people are willing to pay for the pack here on console.

I doubt they'll just add the Cats and Dogs only content to Cats and Dogs in an update so I guess we'll have to hope they get it ported.

I want hamsters and that darn coffee table...

What do you mean?
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member

I think they mean that we haven't caught up to pc because we are still missing Pet Stuff Pack.
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    I need that coffee table and the Bubalus in my Sims lives.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

Maybe they're admitting MFPS should've never really been considered a pack to begin with :sweat_smile:
    OR are they trying to get us to mention it enough that in their mind it justifies selling MFPS to us at original price? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Conspiracy...
    She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
    United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    OR are they trying to get us to mention it enough that in their mind it justifies selling MFPS to us at original price? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Conspiracy...

Either way, it's still a poor move to leave console players without content PC players already have, controversial or not. We already have to wait for a month or more for updates- with the exact same bugs PC has, they don't even patch them before porting and I know of other games that DO fix the bugs before porting content- so pretty much denying us something because of one reason or another with little news on it makes me think the console versions are just an afterthought and unfortunately, I'm one of those people who don't play PC.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited July 2019
    I think maybe they will release it the same month as moschino stuff, I read somewhere else on the forums that we will be getting another patch on August. The rebrand patch, we would need that patch and if theres others after it to be able to get moschino. Maybe for the first time ever there will be the same day release ๐Ÿ˜Š, they have released 2 stuff packs in a month before