Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking CC Requests too! (CAS)

Comments

• WhiteMillerWhiteMiller Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello there! I'm trying to make this certain anime character, but I haven't managed to find a proper hair for her.
    I just need the bangs to cover the right eye that way, I don't really mind about the rest. Maybe you could try modifying a long hair so that the bangs cover the right eye? (And if you can give it a swatch of the image's color it would be nice.) Please don't use a mesh from a stuff pack or content pack as I just have the base game.

https: //i32 .photobucket .com /albums /d20 /WhiteMiller /ellizabeth%20liones_zps0sl7j58p .jpg

I hope I'm not busying you too much. Thanks!
  • WhiteMillerWhiteMiller Posts: 4 New Member
    > @WhiteMiller said:
    > Hello there! I'm trying to make this certain anime character, but I haven't managed to find a proper hair for her.
    > I just need the bangs to cover the right eye that way, I don't really mind about the rest. Maybe you could try modifying a long hair so that the bangs cover the right eye? (And if you can give it a swatch of the image's color it would be nice.) Please don't use a mesh from a stuff pack or content pack as I just have the base game.
    >
    > https: //i32 .photobucket .com /albums /d20 /WhiteMiller /ellizabeth%20liones_zps0sl7j58p .jpg
    >
    > I hope I'm not busying you too much. Thanks!

I had to paste the link that way as it doesn't let me send links yet...
  • ElleWasTakenElleWasTaken Posts: 16 Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > ElleWasTaken wrote: »
    >
    > > @ElleWasTaken said:
    > > > @gustavowizard said:
    > > > ElleWasTaken wrote: »
    > > >
    >
    > > Sorry if I was unclear. I meant to have a scar going diagonally on a sim's shoulder blade, but have it under the catagory of "left arm" or a leg tattoo as my sim has a back tattoo and right arm tattoo already.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Let me know if this works for you;

It does. thank you very much for your help!
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    edited July 2019
    > @WhiteMiller said:
    > Hello there! I'm trying to make this certain anime character, but I haven't managed to find a proper hair for her.
    > I just need the bangs to cover the right eye that way, I don't really mind about the rest. Maybe you could try modifying a long hair so that the bangs cover the right eye? (And if you can give it a swatch of the image's color it would be nice.) Please don't use a mesh from a stuff pack or content pack as I just have the base game.
    >
    > https: //i32 .photobucket .com /albums /d20 /WhiteMiller /ellizabeth%20liones_zps0sl7j58p .jpg
    >
    > I hope I'm not busying you too much. Thanks!

I had to paste the link that way as it doesn't let me send links yet...

so sorry man, im not doing hairs, i tried to make some before, but i simple dont have the skills yet (i do recolors thou), check out the 1st post to see what im doing atm, thank you!
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > ElleWasTaken wrote: »
    >
    > > @ElleWasTaken said:
    > > > @gustavowizard said:
    > > > ElleWasTaken wrote: »
    > > >
    >
    > > Sorry if I was unclear. I meant to have a scar going diagonally on a sim's shoulder blade, but have it under the catagory of "left arm" or a leg tattoo as my sim has a back tattoo and right arm tattoo already.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Let me know if this works for you;

It does. thank you very much for your help!

your welcome!
  • AbigailowaAbigailowa Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi! I wander if You can convert Sims 3 to Sims 4 hair?
    I have two favorite Sims 3 hair and I always wanted them in Sims 4...
    I mean these two:

1. kewai-dou.com/annie-hair-sims3/
    2. kewai-dou.com/michaelis-hair-sims3/

Is there any chance You could do this to me? 🙏
  • LunarChanelLunarChanel Posts: 34 Member
    @gustavowizard

Thank you so much again for the item you edited for me last time! I checked it out for you and you can't wear true gloves (like you expected) but it still looks great anyway! Here's my (main) sim modeling it

i.imgur.com/s213LCf.png

Also...I was wondering...could you possibly take an existing female hair and make it wearable for male sims as well? There is a severe lack of long hair for males and I was just wondering if you could do this.

birkschessimsblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/05/bandless-mathildahair/
  • AnnyeAnnye Posts: 25 New Member
    Hi Gustavo! Can you please convert this hair to children and maybe toddlers? ht tps://w ww.thesimsresource.com/artists/Nightcrawler_Sims/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/nightcrawler-silver/id/1327914/
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hi @gustavowizard

I just noticed you don't do hairs. :#
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
    Annye wrote: »
    Hi Gustavo! Can you please convert this hair to children and maybe toddlers? ht tps://w ww.thesimsresource.com/artists/Nightcrawler_Sims/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/nightcrawler-silver/id/1327914/

sorry i dont do hairs atm.. as i said on the top post ;)
  • LunarChanelLunarChanel Posts: 34 Member
    @gustavowizard
    No worries at all. There was actually something else I was going to ask you about, but since you said only one request per post I wanted to respect that.

Could you possibly recolor the "tank top" part of the DW letterman jacket please so that it actually looks like a tank top under the jacket? You can use the HP one as an example of what I mean.

saysims.tumblr.com/post/99809521124/erae-013-hp-dw-letterman-jackets-for-women-by

I don't mind what color you pick. It can be gray, black, whatever. Just anything other than white or the shade of blue used in the jacket please.

www.mediafire.com/file/oudssc34n9yjuuv/ERae013_fDoctorWho_LettermanJacket.package

I don't see the original creator saying anything against recolors, so I think it should be okay if you do this?
    @gustavowizard
    No worries at all. There was actually something else I was going to ask you about, but since you said only one request per post I wanted to respect that.

Could you possibly recolor the "tank top" part of the DW letterman jacket please so that it actually looks like a tank top under the jacket? You can use the HP one as an example of what I mean.

saysims.tumblr.com/post/99809521124/erae-013-hp-dw-letterman-jackets-for-women-by

I don't mind what color you pick. It can be gray, black, whatever. Just anything other than white or the shade of blue used in the jacket please.

www.mediafire.com/file/oudssc34n9yjuuv/ERae013_fDoctorWho_LettermanJacket.package

I don't see the original creator saying anything against recolors, so I think it should be okay if you do this?

here you go:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/z99e12f9fuegi6p/ERae013_fDoctorWho_LettermanJacket_ExtraColors.package/file

Remove the original mod and put this on its place, it have the original plus the colors you asked for... let me know if it was that what you wanted; i just recolored the Tank Top part.

@gustavowizard

still waiting for you to collect your request :D
    Ok, You don't do hairs, I understand ;)
    I have one question, what with skin color and tattoos? 🤔
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Abigailowa wrote: »
    Hi! I wander if You can convert Sims 3 to Sims 4 hair?
    I have two favorite Sims 3 hair and I always wanted them in Sims 4...
    I mean these two:

1. kewai-dou.com/annie-hair-sims3/
    2. kewai-dou.com/michaelis-hair-sims3/

Is there any chance You could do this to me? 🙏

Kewai-dou actually does not allow conversions of his hairs. http://kewai-dou.com/user-policy/
    Bananas_45, I wanted them only for private use.
    Ok, You don't do hairs, I understand ;)
    I have one question, what with skin color and tattoos? 🤔

i do tatoos and skin colors, but i think there are colors for all the skins you can imagine already, what do you have in mind?
    I thought about Runaan from The Dragon Prince. I couldn't find good one or made myself (dds plugin doesn't work in my Gimp 😔) Moon Elves skin color. And Runaan's tattoos. I usually do it myself, but this time i just can't... So i'm asking for help 😉
    I thought about Runaan from The Dragon Prince. I couldn't find good one or made myself (dds plugin doesn't work in my Gimp 😔) Moon Elves skin color. And Runaan's tattoos. I usually do it myself, but this time i just can't... So i'm asking for help 😉

GIMP? no no, gimp is not good for Sims 4 modding, you need touse blender. Im pretty sure you can find a 'moon elf' skin color somewhere on the net, and the tatoo, if you post a picture (somehow) i could try to make one for u
    No, no, I use Gimp or SAI to make textures 😅
    Skins are always too pink or too purple... Oh well... Why am I perfectionist 🙈

About tattoos... i have big problems with tattoo on his face (nose). But his tattoos looks:

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/smoczy-ksiaze/images/c/c2/DlEBqDXVsAAFhmId.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190221204206&path-prefix=pl

66.media.tumblr.com/2e46b94dc83eda576765e80d64de1b03/tumblr_pggkj8C2sC1ti9b3u_1280.jpg

66.media.tumblr.com/2d371efc76cac0a3b59ccc9ec1ee5c89/tumblr_inline_pfkx6ubKgn1rb4591_540.png

pbs.twimg.com/media/DnCyE7XVAAEyML0.jpg
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello, I want to request a Peice of CC, But I'm not sure if you'll want to accept it. More info in Spoiler.
    basically what I'm requesting is an accessory addon to Crazymammoth's Asari Hair, in essence the Ears and Ridges at the back of the head, essentally the color of the sims skin. Examples of these below.

eBTfw5i.png
    QovI22e.jpg
    GKTiNQG.png
    [img][/img]sViDipQ.jpg

I don't know of any mesh on th internet that would have this, nor would I know where to look, but I guess it would require some meshing skill, and perhaps some rigging skill, to peoperly animate, hence why I'm not sure if you would take this request, but I would be incredibly grateful if you did, but I'll understand if you refuse anyway.
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Hi! I was wondering if you could make this dress into a shirt, keep the sleeves and everything and remove the bow ties near the shoulders. Thank you!

https://prnt.sc/ok7tnm
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    I would like someone to do Yondu Udonta's suit...

HotToys-30cm-Figurine-Marvel-Guardians-0f-The-Galaxy-Yondu-Udonta-1-6-Toy-Collectible-Figure-Doll.jpg_640x640.jpg

6vlSXty.jpg

• CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    Hi gustavowizard!!

Wondering if you could recolor the Aspen Jumper by Mysterious dane?

Like this or just straight up retro patterns?
    I'm into Maxis Match, so I hope you don't mind making it a tad bit mmy (lol that's weird sorry)

thanks

clcami
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • ObsceneboyObsceneboy Posts: 2 New Member
    Forgive me for asking this in this thread, I'm just not allowed to make my own posts yet, anyway does anyone know of any mods that make painting murals quicker? I just haven't got all day to be painting them, I've kids to feed and teach lol
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top