Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Get to School, Campus Living, or Free University Patch

13...Next

Comments

• GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Get to School
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    @GamingTweety More like optional adult education as a rabbit hole like we had in TS3

What game were you playing as Sims 3 University was absolutely not a rabbit hole. They had a few rabbit hole buildings on campus - like sports and such - but it was far from being a rabbit hole - there was lectures - outdoor classes (art mostly) and much much more. I loved the science classes myself. Did you even play the game?

Sims 2 had rabbit hole classes - but not sims 3 - Sims 2 was all about living on campus - and that part of college but Sims 3 was way different....

There was an education career in the sims 3 which was rabbit hole. I'm not talking about University.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • simlimbsimlimb Posts: 52 Member
    Get to School
    I would love a "Get to School" pack, especially if it could follow younger sims through preschool, elementary, and high school as well as college/university! It could kind of be like a generations pack for the Sims 4! I think it is very important to incorporate younger sims into the pack because there hasn't been a whole lot of pack-specific content for younger sims, and as a family player, I need more! Parenthood and Toddler Stuff are not enough for me.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    Get to School

Get to School style but I am more interested in the younger years. I would want it to include teaching careers with branches in grade school, high school or university. I would want it to include following toddlers to daycare, daycare workers, follwing kids to grade school etc.

This!
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Campus Living-
    Maybe a combination of 1 and 2, with the younger stages included like SimAlexandria said.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Campus Living-
    I ting a mix between dorm life and get to school would be the way to go there are 2 sides to uni and they have both to be in a uni pack. I would also like a Lecturer career added as at the moment I feel sims3 uni yes you had a cool world but it was a little underused so to have a career in the university world would really add value to the pack.
  • SavorySageSavorySage Posts: 72 Member
    This option not up there - none of the above.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Get to School
    I really hope we can go to highschool
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Campus Living-
    Love this thread. For my choice, i want both Get to School and Campus Living. Get to School could focus on pre-school, middle school, high school and could also be used to expand our hobby-related skills (like making a swimming skill instead of mergin it to the fitness skill) + new skills. I want early schooling life so much, but i also want the University to be as detailed as it was in SIms 2/3. Merging the 2 would probably kill something we had in previous university packs, but... after Island Living we are probably not going to get any early schooling life and a watered down university with a lot of things missing.
  • SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    Campus Living-
    I'd like to see a combination of the get to school and on campus.
    I like the idea that instead of university giving you a boost in career level to say level 3, you can't go past level 7 in a career without a degree. Also maybe applying for a job is actually like applying for a job and sims have a CV and leave for the interview like the get famous audition.
    I think there could be a whole game pack just revamping the job system where they are different company names for each career. Say you're in business you can choose from 5 different companies to apply to depending on who has an opening. Say you're not being promoted maybe you can leave that company and apply for a new job at another one but its all still the business career track.

It would be nice if they could add something new to the way jobs work with the education expansion and that one of the reasons to focus on education, to get a better job.