March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Speaking of banners, I’ve always wondered whether that giant tree Primrose is hugging in your Gen 3 banner was actually a metaphor for HGR’s twig (and berries!) all along... :naughty::joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @pammiechick I've said it before, but Rexx is really one of the characters whose popularity surprised me this gen, LOL. But hey, shirtless demon. ;)

@GlacierSnow I'm so, so glad I added that shot! Sometimes I whine to myself, like, "why am I spending over half an hour setting up one shot aaaaa." This is why. <3

Also, the little demon baby clinging to Rexx's leg is actually a boy! A boy in a sea of girls...

@CitizenErased14 FUNNY STORY. I'd asked Cement to use a small tree to have Primrose lean against gracefully or hug shyly or something.

"no this is my favorite tree"

"yeah but how about a smaller tree...?"

"NO YOU GET GIANT TREE, I LOVE THIS TREE"

Don't argue with the artist, I guess. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Also, the little demon baby clinging to Rexx's leg is actually a boy! A boy in a sea of girls...

@LadyLobster Ah. Well that would explain why he looks terrified. :wink:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    @GlacierSnow Exactly! >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    edited July 2019
    I'm debating whether to take one week off or two after that. I have twenty chapters ready go go, 17 of which are from next gen. :scream:

@LadyLobster I'm sure no one will get overly upset about this. There will be much suffering with withdrawal and many tears (mostly me). But we all understand the need to have a break to refresh yourself. You could also just set up an automatic schedule for the next two weeks.
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

edited July 2019
    @Minty1992 <3<3 I'm leaning toward one week! I'm still caught up in that new gen smell and have been really productive, LOL. It's weird though, having 21 chapters done and being 7 weeks ahead (if I go back to 3x a week, which I probably will). There's kind of a disconnect when I'm so far ahead--I remember back in gen 2 when I had a huge chapter buffer, I was like, "Wow, why do people hate Leopold and Rhys so much??" and then I remembered people had only seen them from Benny and Gal's PoVs, LOL.

Anyway, there'll be 3 chapters this upcoming week, with Clem's final chapter dropping tomorrow and the epilogue on Friday!
    uduVcAP.png
    Clementine finally returns home...

m8IfIm3.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    My poor weasel baby. I’m proud of how far you’ve come and hope you can be happy like Fox is, to help make up for what SOME PEOPLE did to your parents :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2019
    Mango and SLY!!! <3

And his new look is OMG!!!! Love his eyes. Can't WAIT to see their fruity nooboos! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @CitizenErased14 Whaaaat, who would do anything to Clem's poor parents?

But Clem definitely deserves some happiness after all this time!

@pammiechick LOL, I wasn't sure how his new look would go over, honestly! But apparently I have you and Audrey's wholehearted approval. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    @CitizenErased14 Whaaaat, who would do anything to Clem's poor parents?

But Clem definitely deserves some happiness after all this time!

@pammiechick LOL, I wasn't sure how his new look would go over, honestly! But apparently I have you and Audrey's wholehearted approval. ;)

I'm always a sucker for long hair on guys. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2019
    @pammiechick LOL, same. Except by the end of a gen, I swear I want to make everyone bald and the minimum weight possible just to avoid clipping... :( Next gen is my EVERYONE GETS A MOUTH FULL OF HAIR gen with some of the styles I've chosen, unfortunately!
    uduVcAP.png
    @pammiechick LOL, same. Except by the end of a gen, I swear I want to make everyone bald and the minimum weight possible just to avoid clipping... :( Next gen is my EVERYONE GETS A MOUTH FULL OF HAIR gen with some of the styles I've chosen, unfortunately!

ROFL! I feel your pain (bigger girl gen for me--although I love having bigger girls!!!)

We won't notice the clipping (I've gone to not caring on my end)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Loved that Murphy made an appearance! <3 Clem looks so lovely and refreshed! <3 Dr. puck can be a sneaky guy! I like it! And Sly, WOW, he's gorgeous now and also has a better inner self! <3 Looking forward to Sly's thoughts on the new Clem and excited for the two of them to have a normal relationship. Well as normal as they can get anyway. :D
    @pammiechick I swear my fae boys aren't ripped or anything--they're fae!--but man, Lani's hands are always going right through their chests and shoulders, LOL. She's so skinny though that she tends to cause floaty hands. Instead of putting her hand on her hip, it just kind of...hovers a few inches away.

@haswh <3<3 Refreshed is right! And Dr. Puck's always up to something. ;)

LOL, I guess most people weren't a fan of hardware store-face Sly, bless him. Sly's last chapter will be on Wednesday! And normal is always relative in Fangs. >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    It's so nice to see them both matured, and in better place! That cameo was awesome ;) and I also approve of Sky's new look!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Awww Sly apologized, I'm so proud of my honorary nephew <3 And of Clem for accepting it....I think Clem would make a really good parent but perhaps a little too helicoptery because of her past... Still hopefully we find out later. I liked Sly's new look, but then I liked his old one too bless him. Please dont' make to many rakishly thin sims, I like the beefy ones :wink: And not everybody hated Leopold, I liked that guy mainly because I had a drama king of a little brother who I always seemed to find myself responsible for. I never thought my brother would age up to adult, I was sure I'd strangle the little get before then.
    @SeaDragonSong LOL, it was worth pestering @Cement then. ;) It had to be Murphy or bust!!

@Bloosmoo Your honorary nephew's all grown up! And you didn't even have to give him a talk--or a smack upside the head. And that's a very, very interesting point about Clem... ;) Man, I hate being 20 chapters ahead! LOL. Don't worry, I'll try to sneak in some beef for you though~

I love that you were able to sympathize with Leo because you had a Benny-esque little brother, omg. Hopefully he's better now? Once a drama king, always a drama king though probably...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    I am happy to see Sly had some sense knocked into him but I am surprised by who was able to do it. :):o

They both look awesome but let's be honest Clem looks better :D #nolonghaironguys
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

@Minty1992 Caspian must have magic powers of his own. ;)

LOL, you'd rather see both of them with a haircut, huh! I do miss Sly's old style a bit, even if it was always covered by that beanie.
    uduVcAP.png
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Love Sly's new look and his new attitude. :smile: I'm willing to let him have another chance. :wink:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I’m with @pammiechick! I’m a sucker for long hair on guys.

I love the new and improved Sly! :love: And Clem looks beautiful. <3 Together they will make a gorgeous baby for the next gen! Right @LadyLobster? :) #eightdemonbabies #onetwoslembabies :D
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Life Coach Caspian maybe deserves his own story? I love it that he's been able to turn around both Hamlet and Sly. Also like the new look for Sly, and Clementine looks amazing. That short hair really is great for her.
    @GlacierSnow :o I was really curious about what you'd think about this chapter! Sly has been such a plum, but I'm happy you're willing to give him another chance. ;)

@AudreyFld OMG, first eight demon babies and now two Slem babies?! Step away from the babies, Audrey!!! LOL.

@MVWdeZT Oh man, if I ever did a Fangs spin-off...alas, it's time-consuming enough as it is. ;) And I like the short hair on Clem too! She had big hair, so if Sly ever tried to kiss her cheek, his face would be CONSUMED. As I mentioned earlier, I have a couple troublesome girls next gen with GIANT HAIR...and don't get me started on the antlers/horns goring everybody.
    uduVcAP.png
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Loving the fact that Caspian is a life coach, I hope hes charging for his services, I mean it might pay better than butlering. I can see him now in one of those transform you life with a new wardrobe style shows lol. There isn't enough floral in the world to go around. Is there?