Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how to block certain cc from being used automatically?

liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
Not sure where to ask this, but...
I've been adding cc to my game for a while now, but more and more I keep noticing the same problem. I like using the occasional skin recolor, and I think I downloaded some cc noses somewhere. But now the grand majority of my game generated townies seem to have these white skinned noses, even when the sim is black, meaning I have to take them all to cas to fix that. It's somewhere under the skin options, since I have to use cas.fulleditmode to fix it.

Now I know that mcc has an option to set it so certain cc can't be used automatically, so uhm, how do I set this? Because those out of place noses are really starting to annoy me, and I don't just want to remove the cc, cause they can look nice, if the cc fits the sims actual skin color...

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Does it mean mcc needs to be updated or fixed? Could it be suntan related with Island Living or pre-Patch?
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited July 2019
    Simburian wrote: »
    Does it mean mcc needs to be updated or fixed? Could it be suntan related with Island Living or pre-Patch?

Could be that Sulani just has more non white sims in it by default, I don't know, I mean, I've had sims with non fitting noses before, just never this many.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    open the package in s4s and disable it for random
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
    Cupid wrote: »

uhm how?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    liliaeth wrote: »

uhm how?

@liliaeth When you open s4s go to where it says my CC and it will automatically open the mods folder with a list of all the folders and mods you currently have in game. Then click on on the mod(s) you want not to be random. Scroll to the bottom of the 3D viewer list and you should see options that say "Allow for Random", "Restrict opposite gender" and "Restrict Opposite frame."

Uncheck the Allow for random and hit apply to to swatches then hit ok when you get the pop up that says ok then save it.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

BMSO wrote: »

uhm how?

@liliaeth When you open s4s go to where it says my CC and it will automatically open the mods folder with a list of all the folders and mods you currently have in game. Then click on on the mod(s) you want not to be random. Scroll to the bottom of the 3D viewer list and you should see options that say "Allow for Random", "Restrict opposite gender" and "Restrict Opposite frame."

Uncheck the Allow for random and hit apply to to swatches then hit ok when you get the pop up that says ok then save it.

thanks. uhm what's s4s?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    BMSO wrote: »

uhm how?

thanks. uhm what's s4s?

Sims 4 Studio. You can find it here: http://sims4studio.com/thread/1523/downloading-sims-4-studio
    thanks so much :-)