Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Cover Art = New Cookies Expansion Pack???

2...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Wait, is that a new cellphone ?

It looks like a new cell phone color. I don't remember seeing that as one of the colors but I could be wrong.
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    It looks like all the characters are wearing something that is already in CAS.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited July 2019
    JC1979 wrote: »
    It looks like all the characters are wearing something that is already in CAS.

I feel like all the outfits should be from the base game, seeing as how this is the base game cover. I don’t think that’s asking for too much. Maybe they’ll patch the sweatshirt in. It wouldn’t be the first time they’ve patched in something to the base game that originally came in a separate pack.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Graham said that new female orange hairstyle is coming in the patch.
    edited July 2019

Is this not the same hair? It’s already in the game.

EB2-A48-AD-57-CE-4380-B545-92-F32249859-E.jpg

4-D494-B47-5537-488-A-83-FA-3-A8956-E1-D763.jpg

(Ordinarily he has this hairstyle but in the blonde color.)
  • RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

But I thought that hair is the same as this hair that’s already in the game?

(His hair is usually blonde but I changed the color for comparison’s sake.)

I think cat lover was referring to the girl who is wearing an orange shirt, whose hair is pink.
    RexZheng wrote: »

But I thought that hair is the same as this hair that’s already in the game?

(His hair is usually blonde but I changed the color for comparison’s sake.)

I think cat lover was referring to the girl who is wearing an orange shirt, whose hair is pink.

Ah ok, yea the pink hair is new
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Now y'all made me have cookies with my coffee for breakfast :# SO not good for my bloodsugar
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Arzekial wrote: »
    I really want some cookies now.

That reminds me I accidentally bought the thin Oreos. Such a letdown! It’s like 1/4 the size of a regular cookie so I don’t even feel bad for having eaten most of them already lol

The mint ones are delicious. Which is strange because the normal sized mint ones are Disgusting. And literally made me so ill once, that I had to call Nabisco to complain and warn of food poisoning.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
    LSM36 wrote: »

That reminds me I accidentally bought the thin Oreos. Such a letdown! It’s like 1/4 the size of a regular cookie so I don’t even feel bad for having eaten most of them already lol

The mint ones are delicious. Which is strange because the normal sized mint ones are Disgusting. And literally made me so ill once, that I had to call Nabisco to complain and warn of food poisoning.

How weird, wonder why that was?

I don't know. I risked it a second time, (years later) same reaction. From that, I learned that I just have a really bad reaction to those in particular. I avoid all "fun" oreo flavors like the plague now. Original only. Unless it's the thin mint ones. Those are yum. 😋🍪
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:

Nabisco did tell me that the recipe and ingredients are different for those two products though. So having a reaction to one, and not the other, made sense.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Now I want cookies. I still remember those cookies I ate at a Mrs field’s kiosk when I visited LA, soooo good!! And here In Paris with have a store called Laura Todd, these cookies are super good.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Chazzzy, you make the artwork or is EA yanking our chains again? Regardless, it's quite amusing.

No this is real life!!! When you buy the Base Game now, this is the cover you will see... Sims obsessed with cookies!
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Wait, is that a new cellphone ?

I thought they added cell phone covers at one point? I don't ever actually mess with them so I have no idea for sure.

I can confirm that one unlocks cell phone covers ...I think with Social Media skill? I forget which, exactly - it wasn't anything I was doing intentionally, but one of my Sims kept getting unlocks as he improved his career standing.

The cellphone covers are in the BG and you can change them at any time. They were meant to be a GT feature which was delayed because they couldn't figure cellphone covers in time (what the actual) and patched later for everyone.

I thought changing the phone color only changed the little menu color we saw, had no idea it actually changed the color of the phone in the Sim's hand.
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I don't understand how the dude with the big brown hair has a Fitness Stuff Pack sweater. Are we about to get that sweater for free, because if we are I'm going to get mad....I paid to have that already! Not to mention the recolour of the GTW cap. They keep pulling this out and I'm honestly not having it.

I knew I recognized that sweatshirt! But I said nahhhh no way would they advertise an asset on the cover that's NOT in the game you buy. Nooo waaaayyy

The blond guy in the back looks like he's wearing a Get Together top. 😕

He is. They don't even bother to make complete new assets for this, other than throw some new female hairs. They keep on recolouring and recycling what we already paid for and then brag about recolouring them and putting them in the BG. I'm not having it I'm sorry.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1