Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for more environmental objects?

_natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
+1,000 Objects are to be added to the game (if you have all packs, if not the number will be less) in an up coming patch and I am thrilled! I can't wait to make my builds fit better into the world they inhabit by putting that specific worlds plants on the lot. How about you?
She/Her. 👩🏻
PlayStation. 🎮
United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
Post edited by _natalie on

Comments

• SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member
    I was legit yelling at my TV I was soooooo excited. I've been looking at that stuff in the worlds for so long, I can't wait to get my hands on them!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    I like it but......Buy mode is going to be so cluttered with objects.....I can already find myself scrolling through a thousand buy mode assets.....and some of them look so horrible, with very low quality not to mention some objects were repeats of what we already have ("unlocked"), and had cut out icons. Not thought through at all..... It's super lazy imo.

I hope they are under some new category, like "World Objects" or something. So that they don't fill up the decorations tab entirely.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member
    I build a lot so I deal with the build mode clutter overload by sorting using the menu. I know roughly what game most items come from so I filter by game to find my items so I'm not scrolling through lamps and curtains continuously. You can also sort for debug items and view them by pack using the filters.
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    edited July 2019
    As a builder who loves to have intricate landscaping, I audibly gasped at the rocks, I am literally the kind of "rock loving" person they mentioned. 😆 Buuuuut.. that said its going to be tough waiting the (probably, at least) month or two until we see them on console. Hopefully the stuff in the Tuesday update will keep me occupied for some time.
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I like it but......Buy mode is going to be so cluttered with objects.....I can already find myself scrolling through a thousand buy mode assets.....and some of them look so horrible, with very low quality not to mention some objects were repeats of what we already have ("unlocked"), and had cut out icons. Not thought through at all..... It's super lazy imo.

I hope they are under some new category, like "World Objects" or something. So that they don't fill up the decorations tab entirely.

From what people have been reporting on YouTube, you access the world objects via a cheat so it looks like seeing the new things in buy mode will be optional. I'm more "function over form" with my builds so while I'm not hyped for the new objects it's great to see something like this added to the game as I think beforehand only PC players could use this stuff through mods.

A lot of people are going to have a blast building with them.

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

From what people have been reporting on YouTube, you access the world objects via a cheat so it looks like seeing the new things in buy mode will be optional. I'm more "function over form" with my builds so while I'm not hyped for the new objects it's great to see something like this added to the game as I think beforehand only PC players could use this stuff through mods.

A lot of people are going to have a blast building with them.

Oh, if that's the case, that's much better!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited July 2019
    I am also very excited to build with more debug things and find out all kinds of objects I probably didn't even remember were a thing because I couldn't use them up to now
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    very excited! I love this so much!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• HollowMo0nHollowMo0n Posts: 5 New Member
    I was very excited for the new debug items! I didn't think there were enough items for the environment for lots before this patch. And I've heard there's even some animated objects in there somewhere? Can't wait!