March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Cover Art = New Cookies Expansion Pack???

Everyone on this new cover is obsessed with these cookies!

Screenshot-39-1320x743.jpg
  • Pink shirt is looking at Yellow shirt who is looking at the chef who made the cookies.
  • The chef is proud of herself for making the cookies and is eating the cookies.
  • Red shirt is taking a picture of the cookies.
  • Green shirt is eating the cookies.
  • Pink hair is looking at the cookies.
  • Blue hat is looking at the cookies.
  • Camera guy is taking a picture of YOU who's looking at the cookies!
  • And the girl on the bottom right is just looking at the camera guy lol

I am looking forward to all of these new types of cookies on the way!!!!

Comments

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Wait, is that a new cellphone ?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »

I thought they added cell phone covers at one point? I don't ever actually mess with them so I have no idea for sure.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

I thought they added cell phone covers at one point? I don't ever actually mess with them so I have no idea for sure.

I can confirm that one unlocks cell phone covers ...I think with Social Media skill? I forget which, exactly - it wasn't anything I was doing intentionally, but one of my Sims kept getting unlocks as he improved his career standing.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Oh ok! I thought it just looked bigger.
    Sindocat wrote: »

I can confirm that one unlocks cell phone covers ...I think with Social Media skill? I forget which, exactly - it wasn't anything I was doing intentionally, but one of my Sims kept getting unlocks as he improved his career standing.

• ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    I really want some cookies now.
    Arzekial wrote: »

That reminds me I accidentally bought the thin Oreos. Such a letdown! It’s like 1/4 the size of a regular cookie so I don’t even feel bad for having eaten most of them already lol
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Chazzzy, you make the artwork or is EA yanking our chains again? Regardless, it's quite amusing.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    tumblr_oyjp9oshv51r9gqxqo1_r1_250.gif

Would be a hell of a lot better than a Moschino pack, anyway
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Arzekial wrote: »

That reminds me I accidentally bought the thin Oreos. Such a letdown! It’s like 1/4 the size of a regular cookie so I don’t even feel bad for having eaten most of them already lol

For those of us trying to regain the girlish figures we never had to begin with, at least you get the taste without all the calories. :D
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

The cellphone covers are in the BG and you can change them at any time. They were meant to be a GT feature which was delayed because they couldn't figure cellphone covers in time (what the actual) and patched later for everyone.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I don't understand how the dude with the big brown hair has a Fitness Stuff Pack sweater. Are we about to get that sweater for free, because if we are I'm going to get mad....I paid to have that already! Not to mention the recolour of the GTW cap. They keep pulling this out and I'm honestly not having it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Didn't you hear? Everyone's begging for a Cookies Expansion pack! It won all the surveys! Chocolate, vanilla, peanut butter and even raisin cookies! The cookies expansion pack is what simmers want!

....But no chocolate chip cookies, that would take too much money, we'll have to save that for a Stuff Pack!
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    Didn't you hear? Everyone's begging for a Cookies Expansion pack! It won all the surveys! Chocolate, vanilla, peanut butter and even raisin cookies! The cookies expansion pack is what simmers want!

....But no chocolate chip cookies, that would take too much money, we'll have to save that for a Stuff Pack!

What? No cranberry white chocolate or snickerdoodles?!

Aww...hell no! This pack is NOT fleshed out enough!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »

Clearly those would be stuff packs. :smiley:
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Mmmm... I had to go make cookies. Now I has them and you don't!
    egTcBMc.png
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Mmmm... I had to go make cookies. Now I has them and you don't!

:'(
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    This thread 😂😂. I don’t have a good joke to add but I’ll laugh along.
  • RIP-Troika-GamesRIP-Troika-Games Posts: 221 Member
    Now I also want cookies :angry:

*Sighs and goes away to bake*
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member

Raisin cookies?! Stop giving us things nobody asked for! Give us those chocolate chip or we'll make seventeen more threads!
    #Team Occult
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

Raisin cookies?! Stop giving us things nobody asked for! Give us those chocolate chip or we'll make seventeen more threads!

Ugh, don't be inconsiderate! Some players love content with raisins and much prefer over all the chocolate packs we've been getting recently!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Chazzzy, you make the artwork or is EA yanking our chains again? Regardless, it's quite amusing.

No this is real life!!! When you buy the Base Game now, this is the cover you will see... Sims obsessed with cookies!
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

The cellphone covers are in the BG and you can change them at any time. They were meant to be a GT feature which was delayed because they couldn't figure cellphone covers in time (what the actual) and patched later for everyone.

I thought changing the phone color only changed the little menu color we saw, had no idea it actually changed the color of the phone in the Sim's hand.
    I don't understand how the dude with the big brown hair has a Fitness Stuff Pack sweater. Are we about to get that sweater for free, because if we are I'm going to get mad....I paid to have that already! Not to mention the recolour of the GTW cap. They keep pulling this out and I'm honestly not having it.

I knew I recognized that sweatshirt! But I said nahhhh no way would they advertise an asset on the cover that's NOT in the game you buy. Nooo waaaayyy
    edited July 2019
    Anmirla wrote: »

Never had a cranberry or snickerdoodle cookie. All I eat is chocolate, maybe a little caramel or whatever o:)
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

No this is real life!!! When you buy the Base Game now, this is the cover you will see... Sims obsessed with cookies!

I thought changing the phone color only changed the little menu color we saw, had no idea it actually changed the color of the phone in the Sim's hand.

I knew I recognized that sweatshirt! But I said nahhhh no way would they advertise an asset on the cover that's NOT in the game you buy. Nooo waaaayyy

The blond guy in the back looks like he's wearing a Get Together top. 😕
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Hahaahhahaha cookies :D
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    citysimmer wrote: »

The blond guy in the back looks like he's wearing a Get Together top. 😕

giphy.gif