Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stop energized push ups and sit ups?

This is sooooo annoying, when sims are energized and they're constantly doing push ups or sit ups. Is there a mod that stops this? I know Shimrod had one for sit ups a while back when the game first released but his mods have been out of date for quite some time.

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    This is sooooo annoying, when sims are energized and they're constantly doing push ups or sit ups. Is there a mod that stops this? I know Shimrod had one for sit ups a while back when the game first released but his mods have been out of date for quite some time.

There is this one, it may need an update for Island Living:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=619915&c=1&goto=newpost
  • joyofliving37joyofliving37 Posts: 106 Member
    edited July 2019
    I used MCCC to turn off autonomous pushups and sit-ups. You can use it to turn off a lot of different autonomous actions.
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    @joyofliving37 Hmmm I feel like I'm not seeing an option for that anywhere in MCC
  • joyofliving37joyofliving37 Posts: 106 Member
    It can be a little tricky to figure out. After clicking on your sim to open the MCCC menu, click MC Tuner and follow the steps below.

Select Enable Autonomy Scan, then exit out of MCCC.
    zRWc70S.png

Click the floor or a wall. Open the Autonomy Commands menu.
    unl1Cjw.png

Select Search All Autonomous Interactions.
    0xtjQXS.png

Type Do Push Ups in the search field, and click OK.
    8xP1ZBY.png

Click [Do Push Ups], and then exit.
    CKDsa2s.png

Now your sims will no longer autonomously do push-ups everywhere. You can follow the same process for sit-ups. Just type Do Sit Ups in the autonomy search field and click [Do Sit Ups] to disable them.

If there are any other autonomous actions that you want to stop, you can click on specific items, like counters, the tea maker, etc., open the autonomy scan menu and see what options are available to disable. You can also search through the complete list of the game's autonomous actions by doing the following:
    • Click a floor (or wall).
    • Open the autonomy scan menu.
    • Select Search All Autonomous Interactions.
    • Click OK without entering any text in the text field.

There are tons of autonomous actions in the game, so it takes a while to go through the whole list. But all the actions are there if you don't know the specific name of the action that you want to turn off. I saw Go Jogging in the list and turned it off as well. I haven't tested that one yet, but hopefully my sims will no longer leave lots that I've invited them to to go jogging. That drives me up the wall!

Also, if you see your sim doing something autonomously that you want to stop, open the autonomous scan menu and click Search All Running Interactions. This will open up a menu of actions that sims on the lot are currently doing. You can click on the actions you want to disable.

awQI9Yr.png

Lastly, you can view autonomous actions specific to your sim's traits by clicking your sim and opening up MC Tuner in MCCC. Then select Trait Autonomy Scan.

I hope this helps! :)
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    @joyofliving37 that helps a lot, thank you! :)
  • JeffreyTheSimJeffreyTheSim Posts: 1 New Member
    I tried to do the sit ups version, did not work. It shows a Display Text here Instead of do sit ups. When I click the display text it does nothing. Am I doing it wrong? I Followed the step by step instructions, the way you described it.
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    I think the most easy way is to download the Bienchen mod.

https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/autonomie-mods-autonomy-mods/

Just search in the search bar for "noautonomouspushupandsitup" and download it.
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR