Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just when is our next patch coming?

Comments

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I hope the pride stuff is coming too....I mean we've really been waiting quite a while for alot.
    I really couldn't care less for the door swatches though (wanna bet they still don't match with the windows?)...I think we don't even have the black swatch for that one shelf yet...(not that I need it, but feels like the pc got it ages ago)
    oh, well...
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I hope the pride stuff is coming too....I mean we've really been waiting quite a while for alot.
    I really couldn't care less for the door swatches though (wanna bet they still don't match with the windows?)...I think we don't even have the black swatch for that one shelf yet...(not that I need it, but feels like the pc got it ages ago)
    oh, well...

Pride stuff is coming in the Update too. I saw on Twitter were SimGuruLegacy confirmed.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    (not that I need it, but feels like the pc got it ages ago)
    oh, well...

It has been so long, but felt so much longer.

I haven't seen much of what was in the Pride update. Dose anyone know if any YouTuber's have done an overall review on it where they showcase the items?
    She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
    United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    @Nikkih Awesome, thank you!
    She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
    United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    I hope we get an update soon, vampires are still broken, pool water types don't work on some worlds, I came across a bug that kept fame quirks even though I opted out of the spotlight...

It's disheartening having all these issues along with the wait for new content. If it was one or other it wouldn't feel as bad but since we're waiting for fixes for bugs that have been in the game half a year and the content drought on top of that is off-putting...

Some more concrete information on what's being looked at/worked on would be nice.
    I hope we get an update soon, vampires are still broken, pool water types don't work on some worlds, I came across a bug that kept fame quirks even though I opted out of the spotlight...

It's disheartening having all these issues along with the wait for new content. If it was one or other it wouldn't feel as bad but since we're waiting for fixes for bugs that have been in the game half a year and the content drought on top of that is off-putting...

Some more concrete information on what's being looked at/worked on would be nice.

Don't forget the update is also coming with some new sims,lots,rooms etc for our libraries. We will be getting some Island Living Lots. I believe Yorkie's lots will be some.
    Honestly I'm expecting the update by Thursday.
  • Zeldaprincess123Zeldaprincess123 Posts: 1 New Member
    I just wish we would get as much love as PC users do. I feel like console players are a little left out or forgotten sometimes. We have to wait a while longer for patches and don't even have the gallery to download or upload builds. Please give us the patch soon!!!
    To those saying that they feel like an afterthought for playing on console; I feel you.
    She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
    United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Being a person who plays TS4 on both PC and console I feel y'alls pain but since I play on pc it s a little easier to wait for updates and packs on the console version.
  • Damien555Damien555 Posts: 21 Member
    We cannot know to far in advance. Surprise update mechanics, you know.
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    We cannot know to far in advance. Surprise update mechanics, you know.
    I mean, it's not like a game developer could tell us when the update is sent to Sony/Microsoft for certification...

Oh wait, plenty of devs do that...

• eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    edited June 2020
    > @Zeldaprincess123 said:
    > I just wish we would get as much love as PC users do. I feel like console players are a little left out or forgotten sometimes. We have to wait a while longer for patches and don't even have the gallery to download or upload builds. Please give us the patch soon!!!

I still can't believe we don't have some form of a gallery. I've said this before but I would rather have the gallery before new content. DLC's included. There is a lot of amazing builds they have ported over from PC but the game is lacking bad without the ability to search for specific builds we want in our saves.

Edit: Formatting.
    Post edited by eternalrainn on
    Still no word. Were a week away from Island Living unless it's been delayed.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member

Have you gotten any of the new PC bugs from the update/island living?

Have you gotten any of the new PC bugs from the update/island living?

Yes there are a lot of bugs on the pc version in Island Living. There are also bugs that were caused by the June 18th Patch. It broke the UI PIcture Taken.
    edited July 2019
    It might have been announced today but Twitter is down at the time I'm writing this so I cant say for sure.

Edit
    Twitter is back up and still no word on an Update.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
    SimGuruJoystick just posted this. I think its console related cause he's over bugs on the consoles.

edited July 2019
    I don't think SimGuruJoystick posting that has anything to do with the likelyhood of there being any sort of information for console players about the update. Overall, he works for The Sims and is just advertising The Sims happenings.
    Post edited by _natalie on
    She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
    United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I donโ€™t think that means anything either.
    I don't think SimGuruJoystick posting that has anything to do with the likelyhood of there being any sort of information for console players about the update. Overall, he works for The Sims and ia advertising The Sims happenings.

He's over bugs on the console version.
    edited July 2019
    What does that mean, @catloverplayer ? Is he fed up with reports of bugs? Sorry, I just want to make sure that I am reading your comment correctly.
    She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
    United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    What does that mean, @catloverplayer ? Is he fed up with reports of bugs? Sorry, I just want to make sure that I am reading your comment correctly.

He's the person you report bugs too on the console version.