Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pose has overridden the hug option

FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
edited February 2022 in Mods Bugs & Issues
Can someone hopefully help me out with this issue. :# I miss my sims having a simple hug. I know it's not going to be easy just by looking at the poses but I've looked through my folder and deleted anything with the word pose/ hug etc in the file name but this hug override is still in my game. *screams* if anyone has the same pose maybe and knows what it is called or who made it.

Here is a few pictures of what happens when my sims hug..

rjJXobS.jpg

eFuRRAW.jpg

J6AMi8x.jpg
tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• thatkidCuriothatkidCurio Posts: 12 New Member
    Late reply but if you're still looking, the first one is from Flower Chamber's Summer Time poses. The file name is probably FC something.
  • IsaSimmerIsaSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    I deleted my ingame pose and it's still there. I already moved my mods folder to the desktop and re-installed my game but that didn't help :/Can someone help me please?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Hello ! @IsaSimmer! Try deleting the localthumbcache.package file, it will automatically regenerate when you start the game but, it can temporarily store glitches like that.

@rosemow any ideas?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    IsaSimmer wrote: »
    I deleted my ingame pose and it's still there. I already moved my mods folder to the desktop and re-installed my game but that didn't help :/Can someone help me please?

Hello
    Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then back the "options.ini" or "options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music "folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders that have the same name.
    Don't put back the old mods folder. Instead, place your cc/mods into the newly generated mods folder. Then test to see if that helps.
  • LexiLovesHaileyLexiLovesHailey Posts: 39 Member
    i know this was almost a year ago but i just had this same problem in my game and the mod is called Wedding Poses By Siciliaforever (Female) and Wedding Poses By Siciliaforever (Male). Hope this helps if anyone new needs it!
  • mSundaemSundae Posts: 1 New Member
    > @LexiLovesHailey said:
    > i know this was almost a year ago but i just had this same problem in my game and the mod is called Wedding Poses By Siciliaforever (Female) and Wedding Poses By Siciliaforever (Male). Hope this helps if anyone new needs it!

Thank you! My sims kept doing these poses and it was driving me nuts.
  • LexiLovesHaileyLexiLovesHailey Posts: 39 Member
    mSundae wrote: »
    > @LexiLovesHailey said:
    > i know this was almost a year ago but i just had this same problem in my game and the mod is called Wedding Poses By Siciliaforever (Female) and Wedding Poses By Siciliaforever (Male). Hope this helps if anyone new needs it!

Thank you! My sims kept doing these poses and it was driving me nuts.

Glad I can help. Lol this is now a year later after I commented that. Did you just know fix it lol?
  • toughamtougham Posts: 1 New Member
    rasty lovers3 → friendly hug
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top