Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery in game

After the maintenance of the in game gallery it no longer works. It is slow when I move my mouse to anything on the page and it always asks if I want to connect to the internet but never does.

Comments

• EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    I have had this issue as well, and when it loads up all the time it makes the mouse go crazy. The website is a piece of junk to use as well. Also since they took down the mobile app, and the EA website doesn't allow you to log in on iOS I can't use my phone.
  • Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    I have had this issue as well, and when it loads up all the time it makes the mouse go crazy. The website is a piece of junk to use as well. Also since they took down the mobile app, and the EA website doesn't allow you to log in on iOS I can't use my phone.

It loads some of the houses but others have red crosess through them. I thought it was my PC being a pain,but now I know it's not.
    edited June 2019
    I think the houses may have CC on them or is the gallery having issues as well
  • Aoife818Aoife818 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, this is somewhat unrelated but this is the only recent thread close enough to my problem so if anyone could help me out that would be great; My Sims 4 game has always been laggy and slow but recently it's gotten worse. I've ran my specs on the System Requirements website and it says my game card is old and outdated. I cannot afford one right now however as I have to pay for college. I've updated Windows and I'm about to Repair my game in Origin (once it loads as that too is slow). What can I do to fix this? Thanks
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    @Aoife818 - minimize how many saved games you have, also keep to a minimum how much your Sims have in their personal or family inventories. That decreases the load. If your game runs at all on your machine, that will help. Also, keep mods, CC, etc. as minimal as you can, clear your caches, etc.
    Aoife818 wrote: »
    Hi, this is somewhat unrelated but this is the only recent thread close enough to my problem so if anyone could help me out that would be great; My Sims 4 game has always been laggy and slow but recently it's gotten worse. I've ran my specs on the System Requirements website and it says my game card is old and outdated. I cannot afford one right now however as I have to pay for college. I've updated Windows and I'm about to Repair my game in Origin (once it loads as that too is slow). What can I do to fix this? Thanks

also lower your graphics in the game settings that can increase performance as well
  • TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    I've had trouble connecting to the gallery since the patch, too; today when I tried to connect, my game simply disappeared on me. :confounded: I'd forgotten to save so I lost a couple hours of play (about 8 hours of in-game SimTime). I do have (current/updated) MCCC & a handful of LittleMsSam's mods; no cc objects/CAS items, etc.; just the mods. Reporting it here only for the sake of commiserating. :lol:
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi everyone,

I'm closing this thread as it's not feedback. If you are still having technical issues when trying to use the Gallery, please, open a thread in the Technical issues forum as this doesn't belong here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims/ct-p/the-sims

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top