Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited July 2019
    Yes! It’s the forgotten grotto! I love it! Spent a lot of time there in Wishcaster. I wish there were more hidden spots. They don’t have many anymore

I think they said they stopped doing them because 90% of players never discovered them. ...And seeing as how I only went to Sixam for the first time a few months ago, I understand. LOL. But they are really neat! I adore Sylvan Glade, with its tiny building space.
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yes! It’s the forgotten grotto! I love it! Spent a lot of time there in Wishcaster. I wish there were more hidden spots. They don’t have many anymore

I think they said they stopped doing them because 90% of players never discovered them. ...And seeing as how I only went to Sixam for the first time a few months ago, I understand. LOL. But they are really neat! I adore Sylvan Glade, with its tiny building space.

Forgotten grotto has a building spot on it too! They made the hidden areas so magical! They can’t really do that in the real world so there aren’t any special areas. I haven’t searched all over Sulani yet. The volcano looks like it has potential.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I think Mala cheats on Liam, I have a very bad sense... :|
    I think Mala cheats on Liam, I have a very bad sense... :|

Could be! :disappointed: Let’s hope not!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's Monday! And I know it's a bit late but better late than never!

I will try to do another chapter for Wednesday!

CHEERS!

WGSixRu.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    What could go wrong for Liam now...? :#

And I hope you manage to get a chapter out Wednesday too! <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Liam. Poor guy! He shouldn’t have forgiven her! Booo. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of on and off with these two. Ugh.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Poor Liam! I think Mala will string him along and then everything will come crashing down on him! :# I hope I'm wrong but Ginny is too cute to resist for very long either. :/
    What could go wrong for Liam now...? :#

And I hope you manage to get a chapter out Wednesday too! <3

Ugh...lots could go wrong, unfortunately. :bawling:

Crossing fingers on that Wednesday chapter! I’m hopeful!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Liam. Poor guy! He shouldn’t have forgiven her! Booo. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of on and off with these two. Ugh.

He shouldn’t have forgiven her but how could he know what’s really going on? And you definitely could be right about them always falling toward one another.
    haswh wrote: »
    Poor Liam! I think Mala will string him along and then everything will come crashing down on him! :# I hope I'm wrong but Ginny is too cute to resist for very long either. :/

Awww...your prediction could be right. :bawling: Ginny will be there but will Liam just go straight to her? Hmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2019
    I don't trust Mala... I am not sure if she even believes what she tries to convince herself ... :D
    I don't trust Mala... I am not sure if she even believes what she tries to convince herself ... :D

Lol! You could be right! She wants to do good by Liam but can she? :#
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member

My guess is probably not. You know how they were raised with no responsibilty on them and as a result they have no real concept of consequences. She's probably going to keep flip flopping until everything spirals out of control into a flaming disaster.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)

My guess is probably not. You know how they were raised with no responsibilty on them and as a result they have no real concept of consequences. She's probably going to keep flip flopping until everything spirals out of control into a flaming disaster.

This exactly!

This is a very good assessment on how they've been parented and why Mala doesn't have much self control. Love the flaming disaster! Could be! :naughty:

This exactly!

Heh! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yes! I was able to make todays post!!!

ENJOY!

CRfXS14.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

ENJOY!

CRfXS14.png

Loved the sweet scenes with Lexie and James. <3 But, I don’t think Lexie is ever going to be happy.

ENJOY!

CRfXS14.png

Loved the sweet scenes with Lexie and James. <3 But, I don’t think Lexie is ever going to be happy.

Aww...we can hope Lexie will be okay with this decision! Reality may hit hard! :cry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    James gave in and in doing so may very well cause even more problems down the line. Will he become resentful? ?Will Lexie eventually feel guilty Time will tell. Ginny is moving in and making herself comfortable with Liam. She may just up and steal him form Mala. Will Liam let this happen? Will Mala? Can't wait to see how all this pans out! :)

And there you have it!
    Guilt and she caved in!
    Ugg!!
    Moving is hard especially for a teen! The little children will be fine but I wonder about Liam.

Waiting to see how this pans out in the end. It could go terribly wrong or maybe the other way around. 🤷‍♀️
    So... Lexie tries to be nice and tolerant, but somehow I think it's just an illusion. She'll feel bad again later or earlier.
    Ginny's plan may not work... :/ But I think Liam will know the truth and I feel sorry for him. He's worth better girlfriend than Mala.
    James gave in and in doing so may very well cause even more problems down the line. Will he become resentful? ?Will Lexie eventually feel guilty Time will tell. Ginny is moving in and making herself comfortable with Liam. She may just up and steal him form Mala. Will Liam let this happen? Will Mala? Can't wait to see how all this pans out! :)

And there you have it!
    Guilt and she caved in!
    Ugg!!
    Moving is hard especially for a teen! The little children will be fine but I wonder about Liam.

Waiting to see how this pans out in the end. It could go terribly wrong or maybe the other way around. 🤷‍♀️

You called it! Lol! :D
    At least he wasn’t resentful.

Time will tell!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    So... Lexie tries to be nice and tolerant, but somehow I think it's just an illusion. She'll feel bad again later or earlier.
    Ginny's plan may not work... :/ But I think Liam will know the truth and I feel sorry for him. He's worth better girlfriend than Mala.

Let’s hope Lexie deals with a lifestyle she hates.

Can Ginny get Liam away from Mala? Hmmm
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I really hope the paparazzi and constant media attention don't interfere with their family life like Lexie fears. In Del Sol Valley, it'll be almost inescapable... Man, I have a feeling this will put some strain on her relationship with James. :# It's just a matter of how soon.
    uduVcAP.png
    I really hope the paparazzi and constant media attention don't interfere with their family life like Lexie fears. In Del Sol Valley, it'll be almost inescapable... Man, I have a feeling this will put some strain on her relationship with James. :# It's just a matter of how soon.

That’s a definite possibility. Paps live there with their cameras ready! Hopefully it’ll all work out! :#
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Get a chapter done in time for tomorrow? <3
    uduVcAP.png
    It's Monday!!! And I'm ahead on chapters. Can you believe it? That means there will be one on Wednesday too. ;)

What's Liam so surprised about???

pXifg7E.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg