Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Dine Out] Sims stealing or being stolen Diner's food.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-DO-Sims-Taking-Other-Diner-s-Food/m-p/7956548#M92112

Same bug since the last patch June 18th. I have all the packs except for the new Island Living. Never played with mods or cc. On an old and a new game, sims steal and get stolen their food at all restaurants tested. It makes the experience a total fiasco. Dirty dishes are also being left on tables, but that's an older bug.

Please report into the link giving below and press botton "Me too", so we have the more chances Gurus take note of this bug and repair it.

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Thank you for the link, I've added me too.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    the last patch caused many many game bugs

had this bug quite a lot :'(
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    So I went and got my sim that laser gun from the science carreer and froze all those meal stealing sims. Finally my sim was able to enjoy their dinner date in peace.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    @Frn0731 That was creative ! :D
  • Options
    LoriH572LoriH572 Posts: 4 New Member
    Having this same issue. All the restaurants I visit, the townies just go up to the table and take my sims food and eat it. The dirty dishes are also still a problem. I do not have mods or cc.
  • Options
    Simplyvana824Simplyvana824 Posts: 2 New Member
    I am having this issue as well but also I'm trying to run my own restaurant in the new island expansion I even started a new game but my host never shows up! it makes my restaurant completely unplayable. I dont have any mods or cc does anyone have a solution for that?
  • Options
    Mr_SlimstaMr_Slimsta Posts: 31 Member
    This is such an annoying bug. I will in a Restaraunt eating and then a random Sim will come and grab my meal and walk off with it.
    Check out my latest build "Origami" - Build Showcase!

SmFZ6Dl.png

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Added my 2 cents to the link posting. The problem is not confined to other customers. Yesterday while I had a sim at a restaurant not only was their dinner taken, but I saw one of the waiters take a meal from a customer and eat it. With stoves constantly going up in flames, and food thieves in restaurants, how are my sims supposed to get a decent meal? Doggone patch!