Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just got the Sims 4. Looking for some good mods & CC sites.

I'm not new to the Sims. I've owned everything through the Sims 3. I just wasn't a fan of 4, when it first came out, but I recently got it on sale. I'm still disappointed with some things, but I'm really enjoying the game play. I do have that MC command center mod, but I was wondering if there was any other must have mods. I'm also looking for some trustworthy CC sites. I've always used Modthesims & Thesimsresource. I'm so late getting 4 that I just don't feel like searching through all these post. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• iNikkiBeariNikkiBear Posts: 25 Member
    You can look at sssvitlians on tumblr! She has a long list of CC and Mods from different creators.
  • TheNorwegianGirlTheNorwegianGirl Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi, I'm new here, so I just want to ask about Kijiko...is it safe? Can I get a virus? Please answer soon!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    Hi, I'm new here, so I just want to ask about Kijiko...is it safe? Can I get a virus? Please answer soon!

Kijko has one of the most popular sites and is not known for viruses.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

i could have used that information yesterday, i'm not bored with ea made packs but just for fun i downloaded a few fan made packs . one contained a virus . i just got rid of it.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

i could have used that information yesterday, i'm not bored with ea made packs but just for fun i downloaded a few fan made packs . one contained a virus . i just got rid of it.

Don't download from anywhere that takes you through Adfly or a similar site.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

what exactly is adfly? seen it don't know what it is.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

It's a URL-shortener website that shows you ads while you wait to get access to the site you're actually aiming for. Shrtly or something like that is another one. Both are sketch.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

It's a URL-shortener website that shows you ads while you wait to get access to the site you're actually aiming for. Shrtly or something like that is another one. Both are sketch.

thanks. i usually stick to the updated mod list . but i got curious whats else there was. not everything i downloaded was buggy. i think i got 3 or 4 fan packs and only had a issue with one.
    okay since my game works again and i'm off work today.

my current favorite mods are slice of life meaningful stories by roburky. i think i spelled that right and the explore mod. theese are new to me so i don't know all the creators but they must be fun i played til 11 last night, i don't usually lose track of time.
  • lemonade578lemonade578 Posts: 75 Member
    edited July 2019
    LLee19720 wrote: »
    I'm not new to the Sims. I've owned everything through the Sims 3. I just wasn't a fan of 4, when it first came out, but I recently got it on sale. I'm still disappointed with some things, but I'm really enjoying the game play. I do have that MC command center mod, but I was wondering if there was any other must have mods. I'm also looking for some trustworthy CC sites. I've always used Modthesims & Thesimsresource. I'm so late getting 4 that I just don't feel like searching through all these post. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    I like using Maxis Match CC World...
    https://maxismatchccworld.tumblr.com/
    cUfiTAd.png