Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happens after Mother Dies? " Spoiler Alert"

My Sims haven't killed her yet since all the recruits just turned around and left. Chickened out? I saw one video where someone's sim made friend with Mother. If you get a good friendship with her, will that alsi save the town or do you have to kill it. If you do kill it so the little ones all over town disappear? If you don't kill it do they keep growing and crowd out everthing around them?
ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell

Comments

• Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I think you have to defeat Mother first before you’re able to revive and befriend her. Defeating her will make the little ones disappear, but until then they’ll just stick around.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2019
    Once you befriend Mother, which will take a while, she'll give you several options on the weirdness in town (the different stage levels) and also including to make the town completely normal. I played this story twice in two different game saves, one where my sim defeated Mother and the other where my sim befriended Mother. In that game save, Mother is alive, and the town is normal.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I have observed the mother plant before. I have made a discussion about it.

From what I've seen after playing around with the mother plant is...
    By attempting to communicate with her many times will eventually allow your sim to befriend her. Increasing the relationship will only unlock two abilties no matter whether it has been revived or not. The abilities are asking for a bizarre fruit (once all red is cleared) and gifts (once your sim is friends with her).
    Abiltiy to set the weirdness of StrangerVille comes after you first revive her. Reviving her will provide a huge boost in relationship. That means you have to first defeat the mother plant.
    Sims you recruit should stay during the fight. If you don't bring any of them with you to the secret lab, they'll appear next to the mother plant once you start the fight. You must defeat her to save the town.
    If you defeat the mother plant, bizarre plants will disappear (even those planted in gardens). If you want them back, revive the mother plant with one bizarre fruit and request weirdness from her.
    I'll put my video under the next spoiler tag so it won't take much room.
  • Options
    VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Once you befriend Mother, which will take a while, she'll give you several options on the weirdness in town (the different stage levels) and also including to make the town completely normal. I played this story twice in two different game saves, one where my sim defeated Mother and the other where my sim befriended Mother. In that game save, Mother is alive, and the town is normal.

I think I will try that with my sim's daughter when she grows up. She's a teenager right now. 😊
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell