Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just when is our next patch coming?

_natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
I want to enjoy the game, but there are still some issues I can't look past. Also, I'd like to know when we are getting the new free content that came out (it included more work at home careers) a while back for PC.
She/Her. 👩🏻
PlayStation. 🎮
United Kingdom. 🇬🇧

Comments

• floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    We'll probably get a patch before Island Living releases. I'm also very ready to get the free content that PC got a while ago.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Soon™
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    We are getting the big update I think with the pride things and new careers just before the pack comes out
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Looking at Answers HQ, you should probably not hope for an equivalent of the PC patch ...
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    I thought we was getting the Freelancer Career with the update are we getting both.
  • ummitsmariummitsmari Posts: 2 New Member
    GAME IDEA:

Christian/Muslim/Buddhist game pack where instead of doing vodoo people do things in their religon for example
    Christian - When you die you see jesus or an angel, go to church and see Jesus, be a pastor or worship leader, etc.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    edited June 2019
    A bit off topic, @ummitsmari did you mean to post that here?

Edit: I'd also like to add that Voodoo is a religion. I think the Guru's stear clear of religious ideas in game as there are so many religions with such varying ideologies. I know I wouldn't feel included in your idea as I am none of the religions you suggested.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    Monda76 wrote: »
    I thought we was getting the Freelancer Career with the update are we getting both.

Yeah we are getting all careers with part time jobs too cause the stilts for foundation will be in the update too
  • PifflePrincessPifflePrincess Posts: 106 Member
    Like Bluebirddevil5970 said, for once we are probably getting the same update as pc players without months of delay, since there are stilt foundations, part time careers and other things that are needed for Island Living and getting them later will ruin the new EP experience.
    Not really sure about the freelance career but, at this point, I hope they will put all together in one big patch. I need it for my future mermaid...
    Console player (PS). Finally reached 1000+ hours on The Sims 4.
  • BfeverBfever Posts: 40 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    I want to enjoy the game, but there are still some issues I can't look past. Also, I'd like to know when we are getting the new free content that came out (it included more work at home careers) a while back for PC.

my game now crashes if my sims travel after playing for a bit...I report it every time, so I'm hoping that this coming patch corrects all of our issues including this one. I love this game and it's become part of my routine after my stressful work days but it's so discouraging when it crashes and breaks the immersion...I don't even feel like playing after it's crashed for the 2nd time in one play session.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I recently moved a family into the Von-Windenburg Estate and twice when I've tried to either have my Sim travel to another lot or I want to return to the World Map, the game crashes.
    2quwd7.gif

• JesskiJesski Posts: 52 Member
    My game doesn't crash, but it lags alot after playing for an hour or two. It is so annoying! I hope they can fix this too.
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    [quote="Monda76;c-17132978"]I thought we was getting the Freelancer Career with the update are we getting both. [/quote]

PlumblobMafiaQueen asked EA_Mai in another thread if console was getting the Freelancer career; the answer was "that's the plan". So I hope we will get the freelancer career, the part-time job updates, and the Island related gigs.
    There's also the issue with the frame-rate constantly dropping.
    2quwd7.gif

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited June 2019
    Anytime before the 16th of july, a hoped to have it at the end of this month, but looks like a july update, the game is still playable for me but bits here and there it goes a bit funny lol
    Edit: we will get all the updates up to the recent before island living, freelancer update and content, pride month stuff and gameplay features, fixes of course.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    edited June 2019
    Crin tweeted this. She's collected and made some sense of Answers queries. Thanks Crin <3

and this reminder....

Concise as always. :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited June 2019
    SimGuruLegacy has said an update is coming before Island Living and it adds the freelance career and a lot of the pc bug fixes that came in the May Patch. I think it will also include the stilted foundations,glass floors,lounge chairs and the new pool interaction swimming on back. I think these would be essential since Island Living is coming to Consoles so this is going to be a very big patch. I hope it makes the game more stable and eases up on the lag and crashes.

And of course you'll see new households,lots,rooms etc added to your library. They say that the the graphics are going to look good on console with Sulani. Apparently they may be updating the graphics. We'll see.
  • heartsandjunkheartsandjunk Posts: 2 New Member
    I have been super annoyed that we haven't gotten any updates except to have keyboard and mouse controls. No gallery updates, no new colors for the base game. Still have been waiting for the new career. I get that we don't play on PC but it's kind of ridiculous at this point.
    It'd be really nice to be able to choose from more colours for each outfit, even swimsuits.
    2quwd7.gif

• JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I really hope the next patch brings the gallery. :)
    We will also have 350 or something new door swatches I think it's door maybe windows too remember haha the updates normally come out a well or just under a week of the pack launching the problem I see with updates before packs is it's fixed until the pack comes out then the pack comes out and we have bugs again haha
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    edited July 2019
    Edit: My bad, this was misinformation.
    Post edited by Prink34320V2 on
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Freelance Botanist is an aspiration and not a career.
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I have been super annoyed that we haven't gotten any updates except to have keyboard and mouse controls. No gallery updates, no new colors for the base game. Still have been waiting for the new career. I get that we don't play on PC but it's kind of ridiculous at this point.

Well this upcoming update is going to be massave and it includes the freelance career,lounge chairs,stilted foundations etc.