Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited June 2019
    @haswh

I adore Evan and Elliott! Thank you @candycottonchu and @Maladi777 respectively for giving me such great sims to abuse! <3 I love casting calls because I get such diverse sims.... (remember @VanPelt81's Mountain Man? I never in a million years would have come up with such a sim in my story! And it bonded Cole and Noah forever.

Avery is totally taking advantage of her daughter. I have to wonder if she really cares about anyone except Avery.... :/ And poor Reagan has wanted this for at least the last 8 years .... so she is trying hard to make her fantasy a reality.

And Elliott! <3 Poor Guy and his self esteem issues. He totally asked them... It was sooo sweet. But I think after the graduation party when they saw how happy and excited Taylor was to see him, and he flew all the way from London to see her. Well they were pleased with his commitment to their daughter.

And, we have to have something go well, after all the Reagan/Evan/Avery/Cole/Ryan/Rosa/Maribel drama! >:) OMG! What a tangled web!

<3 Thank you so much for taking the time to read! <3
    Okay - have to share this pic... It's from @SimsLegacyStory's story! She had a casting call and I submitted a Taylor/Elliott baby before they were actually considering have nooboos! He is fine Here is a photo of him as an adult from her story .... <3

yqlAQ4e.png

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited June 2019
    I freaked out when...
    Dannie mentioned Elliott & Taylor going to the park, because I knew that Avery was using the clubroom there for her clandestine meetings. I wouldn't put it past the woman to do something ebil if she somehow spotted the two lovebirds there, just to get back at Cole & Dannie.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    edited June 2019
    I freaked out when...
    Dannie mentioned Elliott & Taylor going to the park, because I knew that Avery was using the clubroom there for her clandestine meetings. I wouldn't put it past the woman to do something ebil if she somehow spotted the two lovebirds there, just to get back at Cole & Dannie.

No kidding. Ebil is her middle name. Thank goodness she wasn’t around for that!

Edit to say... missed opportunity! >:)>:)>:)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Way for Mommy Dearest to get in the way of Reagan & Evan's fun time in bed all just to then be a Jerky McJerkface to her easily manipulated daughter.
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I love casting calls because I get such diverse sims.... (remember @VanPelt81's Mountain Man? I never in a million years would have come up with such a sim in my story! And it bonded Cole and Noah forever.

And their Pinky swear led to Cole & Dannie's friendship (& eventually more) over the joke around Noah's encounter so in a very strange way Will, Taylor, & Connie have the Mountain Man to inadvertently thank for Cole & Noah bonding.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Way for Mommy Dearest to get in the way of Reagan & Evan's fun time in bed all just to then be a Jerky McJerkface to her easily manipulated daughter.
    I love casting calls because I get such diverse sims.... (remember @VanPelt81's Mountain Man? I never in a million years would have come up with such a sim in my story! And it bonded Cole and Noah forever.

And their Pinky swear led to Cole & Dannie's friendship (& eventually more) over the joke around Noah's encounter so in a very strange way Will, Taylor, & Connie have the Mountain Man to inadvertently thank for Cole & Noah bonding.

So rude! At least she coulda been nice.....Poor Reagan is way too easily manipulated. Hopefully she opens her eyes soon.

<3 Mountain Man Forever! <3 The catalyst for long lasting friendships and love connections! <3
    edited June 2019
    Hey ya’ll! In today’s chapter we check in with Ryan as he tries to make a choice Chapter 3.36 - Rosa or Bel?

Evan? What’s your problem? :#

YN4i0XE.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh no! :#
    Ryan he's got himself struck between two girls. :o I don't think that Bel will let this go either. She is reminds me of Avery, not good for Ryan at all! :/

Evan needs to fess up to Reagan, soon.
    I am excited to see the next few chapters and how this all goes down! 😏
    edited June 2019
    Looks like Ryan will be following his father's footsteps.

As for Evan, if he is paying for his ex's penthouse what kind of crawl space is he able to afford for himself?
    @haswh wrote: »
    Oh no! :#
    Ryan he's got himself struck between two girls. :o I don't think that Bel will let this go either. She is reminds me of Avery, not good for Ryan at all! :/

Evan needs to fess up to Reagan, soon.
    I am excited to see the next few chapters and how this all goes down! 😏

It’s going to ratchet up pretty quick. Bel’s not gonna go down easy. A lot Avery vibes with her. Ryan’s in a mess. For sure Evan needs to come clean. Things are getting ready to converge....yikes.

Looks like Ryan will be following his father's footsteps.

As for Evan, if he is paying for his ex's penthouse what kind of crawl space is he able to afford for himself?

Ryan not only looks like his grandfather he acts like him! Evan is living in tiny dump of an apartment. Crawl space is close.
    Chapter 3.37 - Sick Day - We have a blast from the past as Noah hires an investigator.

And Evan takes an unscheduled Sick Day

HkTpNhg.png
    And he's back!
    Archer!!😍
    Let the drama begin!!!
    Part of me wants to wait to read this all at once but I know I won't be able to do that!
    If Archer is heading BASE, does that mean he hooked up his friends from High School with jobs at BASE?

Also, Evan should've told Reagan about his pending divorce beforehand so Avery had no ammunition for her blackmail scheme.
    And he's back!
    Archer!!😍
    Let the drama begin!!!
    Part of me wants to wait to read this all at once but I know I won't be able to do that!

Next chapter is Friday! You don't have to wait toooo long..... But there are several more coming....

And he is back! :love:

If Archer is heading BASE, does that mean he hooked up his friends from High School with jobs at BASE?

Also, Evan should've told Reagan about his pending divorce beforehand so Avery had no ammunition for her blackmail scheme.
    Maybe some of them have jobs there! That would be super cool. And for sure that was a big omission that is going to cost Evan dearly.... :#
    edited July 2019
    And he's back!
    Archer!!😍
    Let the drama begin!!!

Next chapter is Friday! You don't have to wait toooo long..... But there are several more coming....

Maybe some of them have jobs there! That would be super cool. And for sure that was a big omission that is going to cost Evan dearly.... :#

Can't imagine good ole' Pete being good at security if he still partakes in his favorite pass time (and by that I mean passing the Kouchie from the left hand side; preferably with the Murdock Strain).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3mYgzY5UAI
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    And he's back!
    Archer!!😍
    Let the drama begin!!!

Can't imagine good ole' Pete being good at security if he still partakes in his favorite pass time (and by that I mean passing the Kouchie from the left hand side; preferably with the Murdock Strain).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3mYgzY5UAI

Maybe not Pete! Lol... he might wind up being too much of a liability! Lol...
    Chapter 3.38 - Adultery The next morning ... Evan tries to deal with what happened

Evan and Ryan talk...

5yRTUbh.png

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Ohhh of course I just gobbled up alllll I've been missing this last month or so and once again you have me looking around for more! Wow, Avery is managing to still shock me at her twistedly devious behaviors! I also have been saying both poor Reagan and also grow up girl already and see her mom for who she really is! I'm glad to be back on this ride lol ;) Looking forward to the next twist Audrey!
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited July 2019
    @GLovely1 wrote: »
    Ohhh of course I just gobbled up alllll I've been missing this last month or so and once again you have me looking around for more! Wow, Avery is managing to still shock me at her twistedly devious behaviors! I also have been saying both poor Reagan and also grow up girl already and see her mom for who she really is! I'm glad to be back on this ride lol ;) Looking forward to the next twist Audrey!

Yay! It’s good to see you here again! You caught up when things are getting crazy! Avery gets more and more twisted everyday! >:) And I totally get where you’re coming from with Reagan! Grow up and poor thing for having Avery as a mother! More twists and turns coming soon. >:) Next chapter is Sunday! :scream:

@GLovely1 - Edit to say - your banner has me drooling over your creations! <3

I have to share this here so more people see it. A couple of my FB readers made these.....in honor of our favorite villainess..... :joy::joy:

PlfEE0A.jpg[pQUkVsK.jpg

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    UM. Who is disrespecting my girl this way? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
    snvAF3B.png
    Reagan you need to take a look around and see, really see your Mommy Dearest for what she is! When Avery said this, 'And you know I’m here for you, uh, and I love you., I don't believe her at all! Sounds very fake to me!

Oh Evan look where you are now! I feel for him but then he should have been honest from the start. What Avery did was pure evil! #Averydieinahole Sorry @CitizenErased14!

I really hope Ryan is going to be okay with Rosa and maybe figure things out and be okay with Evan eventually.

On the edge of my seat! What is going to happen next???!!!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @haswh You spelled #AllHailAvery wrong!
    snvAF3B.png
    edited July 2019
    Ryan hasn't changed a bit what with punching Reagan's boyfriend in the face like that.

PlfEE0A.jpg[

Is Avery trapped in the bottom of a well? If so maybe this can help...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atPh0aEL2oo