Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited June 2019
    @ wrote: »
    Evan is talking sense to Reagan but maybe he needs to look inside himself also. What was that phone call all about?! Inquiring minds want to know! I think Reagan does hear Evan but is still more willing to please Mommy Dearest to do anything about it. I am awaiting the return of Archer when Reagan and Evan blow up!

Ami getting Reagan to help is what Ami does, she just wants everyone to be happy and get along. Hopefully this will work out. I can just see Avery insisting on being Reagan's plus one! >:)

Very glad that Cole kept his cool for the most part in that phone call and also helped Reagan out with the money. But we all know Avery will find out about it sooner or later!

I knew Avery would be nothing but bad news! shakes head and sighs

You are so right that Evan needs to be honest with Reagan about whatever he is trying to leave behind! No good ever comes from secrets. Regan absolutely hears him, but having her mother’s love and approval have become an irrational obsession with her. Ohhh. You think Archer’s going to ride in and save the day? Hmmm. But what if they don’t blow up?

<3 Ami! <3 Gotta love her. She tries really hard to keep a level head about things. It was such a great idea to help break the ice between her and the rest of her family, especially her father. I do, however, wonder how Avery will feel about the party. Suggesting to be included would be majorly awkward!

Cole is finally learning to keep his cool. He did lose it for a minute, but reigned it back in. Giving her the money was really all he could do to help Reagan out. And really, he should have kept her things in storage or something. But I can see him getting rid of all traces of her. I hope she doesn’t find out....if she does...ugh.

Avery is just settling in....maybe she’ll get better.... :joy::joy::joy:

haswh wrote: »
    Evan is talking sense to Reagan but maybe he needs to look inside himself also. What was that phone call all about?! Inquiring minds want to know! I think Reagan does hear Evan but is still more willing to please Mommy Dearest to do anything about it. I am awaiting the return of Archer when Reagan and Evan blow up!

Ami getting Reagan to help is what Ami does, she just wants everyone to be happy and get along. Hopefully this will work out. I can just see Avery insisting on being Reagan's plus one! >:)

Very glad that Cole kept his cool for the most part in that phone call and also helped Reagan out with the money. But we all know Avery will find out about it sooner or later!

I knew Avery would be nothing but bad news! shakes head and sighs

Yes! Archer to swoop in and clean up Evans messes! I like how you think! <3

Archer to the rescue! <3<3

edited June 2019
    Hi guys! Just wanted to pop in today to say, no new chapter! :# Booo.... Real Life has kept me busy this week. Soon though, maybe Tuesday. But....if you started following this story with Ben’s generation and haven’t read his mother’s story, I’ve been busy moving it to Wordpress from Blogger. It’s easier to navigate and read and it’s also linked back and forth with New Beginnings.

It’s all updated and I’ve been posting a couple of chapters everyday. So it will be completely moved in two weeks. But the bulk of it is done. Below is a link if you’re interested, along with my favorite pic of <3 Kaitlin and Leroy <3 - May they Rest In Peace. :bawling::heartbreak::bawling:

Stating Over - The Real Gen 1 of New Beginnings.

ePP0eOA.jpg
    Okay. I’m finally back with the next chapter of ups and downs! Chapter 3.34 - The Party - Reagan plans Taylor’s party and lots of surprises happen.

Daddy and Daughter begin to find their way back with a dance

Kb4VF8v.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Avery may trump Winter for best ex-wife villain!!!! I love listening in on her wicked mind. >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I feel bad for Ami she seems so fragile. Little things and big things affect her more than most people. :( Reagan did handle it well though, even if it was hard.

Evan better fess up or he's going to be out of Reagan's life and fast. (Then Archer can sweep in and save her! :) ) If Mommy Dearest has anything to say about it that's exactly what she wants, Evan gone, and will probably get! She's such an evil woman! >:)

Elliot showing up was fantastic! Love is so sweet sometimes. <3

The father daughter dance was so sweet! <3 Cole is getting better, still needs a bit of work though.
    Avery may trump Winter for best ex-wife villain!!!! I love listening in on her wicked mind. >:)
    Winter! Grrrrrrr....I still despise that woman! She destroyed Jackson!

Avery is twisted, isn’t she! >:)>:)o:)>:)>:) where’s @Munterbacon - this is all his fault! :joy::joy::joy:
    @haswh wrote: »
    I feel bad for Ami she seems so fragile. Little things and big things affect her more than most people. :( Reagan did handle it well though, even if it was hard.

Evan better fess up or he's going to be out of Reagan's life and fast. (Then Archer can sweep in and save her! :) ) If Mommy Dearest has anything to say about it that's exactly what she wants, Evan gone, and will probably get! She's such an evil woman! >:)

Elliot showing up was fantastic! Love is so sweet sometimes. <3

The father daughter dance was so sweet! <3 Cole is getting better, still needs a bit of work though.

Ami’s calm exterior was cracked by the return of Avery. Poor thing. And Cole calling her didn’t help. But he needed to talk to someone. Maybe he should’ve confided in his father instead. Reagan did handle it well. But she wanted out of there! Kudos to Reagan.

Evan - dude! Let’s get that secret out there. You’re trying to have a serious relationship with Reagan. She deserves to know your skeletons. If not, Archer someone else might swoop in.... Sadly Avery knows Evan doesn’t like her. Not sure if she just sees through his fake kindness or she overheard them talking. But if they got serious, even if she didn’t know, he would take her away. So regardless the reason, she wants him gone. So sad for Reagan. Avery should be happy she’s found someone to love. Probably jealous!

Elliott! <3<3<3 He finally did something right! Taylor was beyond excited to see him.

Cole is indeed trying really hard. Maybe he’s listening to Ami finally. It was emotional for me when I wrote the dance. Because he truly loved those babies to pieces and protected them from their mother for so long. He loves his kids. Of that there is no doubt. It was a huge first step in repairing their relationship. He just made so many missteps and then Avery complicated everything again just as it was getting better.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited June 2019
    Does Avery know how to disable the cameras in the clubhouse? Since if she doesn't..its how she will get caught
    6adMCGP.gif
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Such a sweet father daughter moment that will likely get ruined by Mommy Dearest. >:)
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    Does Avery know how to disable the cameras in the clubhouse? Since if she doesn't..its how she will get caught
    She doesn’t know about them. Never was a concern for her. Soooo. Yes... they will likely know she was there. No audio though. Just surveillance.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Such a sweet father daughter moment that will likely get ruined by Mommy Dearest. >:)

Shhhh! Stop that! Only a truly evil >:) person would mess that up!

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Munterbacon has to answer for this heinous woman! (we'll pat him on the back for all the delicious drama! >:) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Munterbacon has to answer for this heinous woman! (we'll pat him on the back for all the delicious drama! >:) )

Hehe. I think @Munterbacon is afraid to show his face! >:)

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Munterbacon has to answer for this heinous woman! (we'll pat him on the back for all the delicious drama! >:) )

Oh, this is all on Audrey! I wrote her as a lovely woman, with discerning Doggo tastes :D

It's funny, because I was surprised with all the hate she was getting even early in Cole's gen before any of the drama occurred. Then fast forward a gen, and I created Archer as a way to foil Audrey's plans for always turning my sims into bad guys, and turns out, everyone loved him! :D
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @Munterbacon has to answer for this heinous woman! (we'll pat him on the back for all the delicious drama! >:) )

Boo! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)

Oh, this is all on Audrey! I wrote her as a lovely woman, with discerning Doggo tastes :D

It's funny, because I was surprised with all the hate she was getting even early in Cole's gen before any of the drama occurred. Then fast forward a gen, and I created Archer as a way to foil Audrey's plans for always turning my sims into bad guys, and turns out, everyone loved him! :D
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Boo! :D

Hehe.... Turns out that dog was her downfall - anyone with a dog that massive couldn’t be bad .. right? >:) True, poor Avery never got any love! Even in the early days. Now everyone loves to hate on the woman. I have to tell you, I’m having a blast with her right now... and all her Mama Drama.

Enter Archer! <3 The ultimate bad guy who turns out to be a good guy underneath. <3 Just lookin out for his peeps. And accidentally falls in love with with an innocent. Sorry I blew your plans outta the water! And we might see Archer again... just sayin. Not sure why both of your peeps spoke to me but they did!

Thanks for providing me sims to abuse!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I always thought part of the fun of submitting sims was to see how they got implemented by the story creators.

If a sim I submitted was heinous, this would be my answer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgflCE7zRpc
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I always thought part of the fun of submitting sims was to see how they got implemented by the story creators.

If a sim I submitted was heinous, this would be my answer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgflCE7zRpc

That’s awesome! Lol....
  • LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    @AudreyFld @Munterbacon Audrey and I have both had a lot of fun with Avery, lol. I loved writing all my stories but I think the Audrey stuff and the Hit & Run series was my favorite.
    @AudreyFld @Munterbacon Audrey and I have both had a lot of fun with Avery, lol. I loved writing all my stories but I think the Audrey stuff and the Hit & Run series was my favorite.

Maybe the Avery stuff was your favorite or did you mean the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 plants? Lol... And well, she’s baaack bringing even more drama with her.
  • LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    @AudreyFld I meant the Avery stuff...particularly the Spencer/Avery stuff in Hourglass: Hit and Run
    @AudreyFld I meant the Avery stuff...particularly the Spencer/Avery stuff in Hourglass: Hit and Run
    . Thought so.

B) Happy Sunday! B)

Chapter 3.35 - Professions of Love. Reagan wants to try and move things forward and Elliott shares why he flew across the ocean unannounced,

Come on Avery....for real?

rJxRF6A.png
    Okay - to share here. One of my FB readers was so incensed impressed by Avery’s behavior she made her an award!

vH7Ge2j.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Avery I can't even! :s
    She makes me so upset! She is so manipulative and selfish and controlling of poor vulnerable Reagan! Evan is so sweet and a bit too overly understanding of Reagan.
    The drama is real!!! I'm on board for this #Averydieinahole!!

Prediction after seeing Elliot with Dannie and Cole:
    Pretty sure that Elliot asked Taylor's parents for her hand in marriage! :)
    And I was right! :)

Just have to say Evan and Elliot are dreamy! 😍