Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

June Patch Speculation Thread 2019 (Coming June 18th Today Now Out)

1789101113...Next

Comments

• EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    edited June 2019
    EdithV wrote: »
    My sims won’t automatically change into pjs when going to bed, is anyone else having this problem?

Do you have MCCC mod? And, if so, are you updated to the latest version - 6.3.1?

Ah I haven’t! Thanks so much for responding! Its a big help!
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Overall im satisifed with this patch just by looking at how many bugs are fixed (that are actually annoying to begin with) in this patch.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    Unfortunately I noticed that since the June patch eating and drinking at the same time is bugged. When there is food on the table and a Sim grabs a drink to go eat it, the Sim resets and the interaction gets cancelled upon sitting down. :/

Do you also have this issue?

I created a thread on EA Answers HQ, so if you experience this bug too it would be great if you click "Me too".
    Here is the thread. I also posted a video of the bug there.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    The patch was great, but it came with a ton of extra bugs. I hope they get to release an update before IL comes out because it's looking a little dire. Even the world icon for IL is bugged, and we can't take screenshots with the UI on now.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    The patch was great, but it came with a ton of extra bugs. I hope they get to release an update before IL comes out because it's looking a little dire. Even the world icon for IL is bugged, and we can't take screenshots with the UI on now.

True dat. Although, ironically, sometimes some of these bugs get fixed again by adding the new EP - but stay for those that don't. Which, of course, shouldn't happen. I hope - and think - they've got an emergency post-EP patch planned for some of these issues :)
  • TakasdenTakasden Posts: 4 New Member
    Do you think we'll get an emergency patch this month or we'll have to wait? I find the game unplayable beacause of the toddler's bugs even with the reset sim cheat. :(
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited June 2019
    1.61 GB -- EP01 Get To Work
    1.65 GB -- EP02 Get Together
    2.48 GB -- EP03 City Living
    1.92 GB -- EP04 Cats & Dogs
    1.34 GB -- EP05 Seasons
    2.61 GB -- EP06 Get Famous

1.35 GB -- EP07 Island Living

Finally The Sims 4 game folder reached 34.2 GB of disk space (14.67 GB of basegame).
    The Sims 3 game folder use 33.8 GB (excluding Katy Perry Sweet Treats and Store content, 7 GB).