Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 at EA Play

1234568...Next

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2019
    cazzim wrote: »
    This was really some awesome annoncement. I really hope that you soon open for other resellers to sale your strangerville.

You cannot resell EA games.

I am unsure as well as confused where you believed I Play had anything to do with resellers.

But anyway you buy an EA game ( Well technically you are buying a license to play it and have it in your account forever) - not ownership) it is yours forever.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• GuyC_UKGuyC_UK Posts: 22 Member
    What would be nice is Adding the Ability of Reversing your own accidental Flagging of other player Gallery Shares, Accidentally Flagged Items should be Reversible on/in our Account or Sims4 Game Options, If for instance a misclick or a cursor position bug occurs, there is no way currently to unflag items/shares that we may have accidently flagged, I think this unflagging option would be a great addition to the Gallery and should be added to our game options, showing what we have flagged and the ability to unflag them especially if done unknowingly/accidentally.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @Writin_Reg

Little off topic but how are you doing? any better?
    edited June 2019
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Hi @Writin_Reg

SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Hi @Writin_Reg

I have a broken shoulder - and a little better other wise. Back in Chemo - hence the broken shoulder last week. Had a fainting spell of all things. Thanks for asking though. Still fighting. Will be a year in 7 weeks. I update on my wall page now and then to keep it out of the forums. But thank you.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• babybuddbabybudd Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi there not sure if you all at ea will see and read this but here goes...for off the grid house trait I was super excited to play with it but alas upon playing with the trait I became disappointed as when the toilet gets dirty u can't clean it...come on now if u ever lived off grid or before there was plumbing u know u would not have a dirty toilet maybe an outhouse but lol not a dirty toilet or shower just saying (and u can have running water off grid Google it) ...and if u can use a gas stove u can make more then a single serving of grill cheese or eggs and toast...umm families starved? And sorry here is yet another pet peeve...u can't wash laundry in a outdoor tub? How hard is it to heat water on the stove and carry it to wash laundry? Lol much better then umm stinking 😁 and one last pet peeve...if u have solar panels u my friend can use electricity such as tv internet ECT. But just not all the time. Lol I know this stuff because I lived it many years ago and looking to doing so again 😁 thank u I do love the idea if off the grid Sims but please fix it. Make it more user friendly please 😁
    Oh yeah oops for cooking on a gas or wood stove u can cook more the just grill cheese and eggs a toast u can cook everything that an electric stove can specially yum Apple pie in a woodstove tastes way better then electric 😁 oh yeah lol I almost forgot umm did u know that lol lamps and candles make great lighting for off grid and don't need electricity to work? Was pretty disappointed when I found out I could not use candles or oil lamps with the off the grid trait. 😊 Good house trait tough and thank u ...please fix it though k? 😁
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2019
    babybudd wrote: »
    Oh yeah oops for cooking on a gas or wood stove u can cook more the just grill cheese and eggs a toast u can cook everything that an electric stove can specially yum Apple pie in a woodstove tastes way better then electric 😁 oh yeah lol I almost forgot umm did u know that lol lamps and candles make great lighting for off grid and don't need electricity to work? Was pretty disappointed when I found out I could not use candles or oil lamps with the off the grid trait. 😊 Good house trait tough and thank u ...please fix it though k? 😁

You should be able to use candles and oil lamps though? Works fine for me.

Although I'm also disappointed about the laundry thing :(
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @Writin_Reg

Apologies for not knowing sooner I have been away from the forums myself for a quite a while due to illness myself and only noticed your situation from reading a recent post from you on another thread and just wanted touch base and wish you well and hopefully a speedier recovery. Apologies to everyone else for going off topic I won't do it again :)
  • ShawnaLynn5982ShawnaLynn5982 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello, im not sure if thos is the appropriate place to ask this but its really all i can find. Is anyone else having issues in CAS woth the thumbnail pictires of clothing,accessories, etc? Where there would normally be a picture or preview of what the sim would put on is either blank or has a green hue to it. Ive tried uninstalling all mods and disabling all mods and the issue still occurs. Is there a fix for this?
    Hello, im not sure if thos is the appropriate place to ask this but its really all i can find. Is anyone else having issues in CAS woth the thumbnail pictires of clothing,accessories, etc? Where there would normally be a picture or preview of what the sim would put on is either blank or has a green hue to it. Ive tried uninstalling all mods and disabling all mods and the issue still occurs. Is there a fix for this?

When you removed your mods and CC did you clean your thumbnail Cache and do not add back the mods and CC until they are updated and you can update to the new versions from their creators?

In dreams - I LIVE!

> @SimTrippy said:
    > babybudd wrote: »
    >
    > Oh yeah oops for cooking on a gas or wood stove u can cook more the just grill cheese and eggs a toast u can cook everything that an electric stove can specially yum Apple pie in a woodstove tastes way better then electric 😁 oh yeah lol I almost forgot umm did u know that lol lamps and candles make great lighting for off grid and don't need electricity to work? Was pretty disappointed when I found out I could not use candles or oil lamps with the off the grid trait. 😊 Good house trait tough and thank u ...please fix it though k? 😁
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You should be able to use candles and oil lamps though? Works fine for me.
    >
    > Although I'm also disappointed about the laundry thing :(

Hi, alas I tried the oil lamp and it would not work but truthfully I never tried the candles as it did not say off the grid, will try it thank u 😁 hopefully it was just a glitch with the oil lamps I will try them again..it worked for u? I hope they do something about the bucket laundry as u should be able to use it 😊 lol its annoying taking the trait off the property abd then putting it back on just do get a few things down that u should be able to do while off grid. 🤔