Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    my readers arf gonna be so confused,

a few days ago i posted a part of the story about channing noels son. now today the mod i used to write the story was why my doors were missing. boo,

oh and adhd also broke its the only one of three traits i use that did.

Mann the adhd mod broke? Guess I'll be taking all of the cc traits out.

just wait i reported it already. its part of the benders too or did you forget? ayden will be happy though he gets a jet ski without having triplets first.

Which one of the Benders has adhd again? Sorry, my adhd brain gives me terrible memory for these things. :D

brooklyn his second daughter one of the triplets. i usually call her brooke in the story.
    Ohhh. That's a nice name. I vaguely remember her. Speaking of which, I need to catch up. :joy:
    I'll probs take out the cc traits for now until I hear more about them in relation to the update.

hey when have i ever lied to you. your fine. :)

I had a recent scare with a broken mod in my game which meant I had to go back a save, so I'm being cautious. :D

i rechecked it. it works now . i think something in my folder was making it not.

Ohh ok. Mann. It's a big update though. XD

well your a big baby s it fits, lol sorry.

now i just need to track down the pride stuff. i found the leotard looking thing but nothing else. ..........oh the flags,

Mann the leotard looks horrible! :D

well the bathroom is a new door. unless i missed something.

That's good. Hey, have you noticed some weirdness in create a sim?

For example, skin details have to be added on every single outfit switch and the same happens with tattoos.

no but i had to fix my game anthony was upset.

Have you tried adding a tattoo onto a sim and seeing if it's still there when you change outfits? (as in go from everyday outfits to formal outfits)

tomorrow, its after 10 here.

No worries. XD
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @simscognito No problems with adding tattoos or skin details that carry over to other outfits for me, although I have not put my mods folder back in yet
    afai1261 wrote: »
    @simscognito No problems with adding tattoos or skin details that carry over to other outfits for me, although I have not put my mods folder back in yet

That's interesting. I didn't have mods in either. I'll go back a save and see if it's an issue there.

That's interesting. I didn't have mods in either. I'll go back a save and see if it's an issue there.

No it's still a problem in my older saves.
    @simscognito Hmm, I was trying it in a new save... I'll see if it happens in one of my old saves
    @simscognito In one of my already established saves, tattoos and skin details still work as intended.
    y0fbbd1.png
    JEs9tk9.png

I'm not sure what the problem with your game might be. Have you tried a repair game? I did that earlier today in an attempt to fix a different bug, so that might help
    @simscognito In one of my already established saves, tattoos and skin details still work as intended.
    y0fbbd1.png
    JEs9tk9.png

I'm not sure what the problem with your game might be. Have you tried a repair game? I did that earlier today in an attempt to fix a different bug, so that might help

@afai1261 I might do that. Just entered a brand new save and it works as normal. Not sure what the problem is with my established saves though.
    y0fbbd1.png
    JEs9tk9.png

@afai1261 I might do that. Just entered a brand new save and it works as normal. Not sure what the problem is with my established saves though.

Repair game didn't work.
    Guess the update didn't like my saves. :D
    Thanks for your help, I'll get to the bottom of this eventually. :)
    Do any mac users have this problem?
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    y0fbbd1.png
    JEs9tk9.png

Repair game didn't work.
    Guess the update didn't like my saves. :D
    Thanks for your help, I'll get to the bottom of this eventually. :)

did you look at the front page to see if any of your mods are listed there?
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    He's so adorable! Congratulations! Is he a chihuahua mix? (Some of my favorite and smartest friends have been chihuahuas or chihuahua mixes... what about chihuahua-corgi? Adorable!)

@CathyTea I forgot to answer! He's all chihuahua and all mine, but still fulfilling my mum's lifelong dream to own a chihuahua. :p

Churro had his first vet appointment today and every vet tech on staff swarmed into the exam room to snuggle with the puppy. They see a lot of chihuahuas but even they know he's a special boy. <3

Oh my gosh! That's so adorable! I've never been to the vet with Fidget but my dad told me he's a very good boy there as long as they give him peanut butter on a stick :heart:

@simscognito I'll look into it (I am an ALL APPLE, ALL THE TIME girl), I've been too busy working on Finding a Claim to Fame the past few days to close the Sims 4 and download the update :lol: (I have this habit of leaving the Sims 4 on overnight)
    @Pinmat135 just checked in ea answers and I appear to not be the only one having this issue since the update, which is a relief. xD Just waiting on answers now.
    But urgh it's such an annoying glitch. :joy:
  • ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Hello all!
  • ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    @simscognito How are your stories going?

a few days ago i posted a part of the story about channing noels son. now today the mod i used to write the story was why my doors were missing. boo,

just wait i reported it already. its part of the benders too or did you forget? ayden will be happy though he gets a jet ski without having triplets first.

Which one of the Benders has adhd again? Sorry, my adhd brain gives me terrible memory for these things. :D

brooklyn his second daughter one of the triplets. i usually call her brooke in the story.
    Ohhh. That's a nice name. I vaguely remember her. Speaking of which, I need to catch up. :joy:
    I'll probs take out the cc traits for now until I hear more about them in relation to the update.

I had a recent scare with a broken mod in my game which meant I had to go back a save, so I'm being cautious. :D

i rechecked it. it works now . i think something in my folder was making it not.

now i just need to track down the pride stuff. i found the leotard looking thing but nothing else. ..........oh the flags,

the rainbow one?

oh i found the shirts today.

leaving out the flags for now. i can't tell which is wich?
    @simscognito How are your stories going?

@ilovebunnys65 I just have the one story but it's going fine. I'm glad I'm six chapters ahead because the update kinda messed up my saves a bit. :joy: How's the Watergates going?

the rainbow one?

Yep, it's way too much! :joy:

the rainbow one?

which the leotard or the flags?

edited June 2019

the rainbow one?

which the leotard or the flags?

the leotard! :joy:
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited June 2019
    new chapter
    qkKZOk7.jpg

@CathyTea my b-day's tomorrow
    6adMCGP.gif
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @simscognito did you hear of Swift's new song and song video with a lot of LGBTQ community stars?
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @simscognito did you hear of Swift's new song and song video with a lot of LGBTQ community stars?

i did.
    MadameLee wrote: »
    new chapter
    qkKZOk7.jpg

@CathyTea my b-day's tomorrow

sent her a reminder.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file