Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

by bug or by design?

After the recenr patch, I noticed that the 'open' option on fridges is now gone. Did it undergo a change (like the previous 'change outfit' now being under 'outfits')and get taken out? I know they said a lot more things got fixed or changed than what was written up in the patch notes. Just curious if I have a bug, mod conflict or if this is happening in abyone else's game. Thanks.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2019
    I was just in my game about an hour ago, and the option to 'open' was there. Since there was a new patch, most likely you now have a mod that needs to be updated as well. I always pull all mine until it is either updated, or the creator of the mod says it is good. I also clear out my cache files when patching also.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    Try selling the fridge and buying a new one. These usually helped me when Open interaction was missing.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I feel like there are a few tiny things off since the patch somehow? Maybe I'm imagining it though, or maybe this household is a bit bugged, idk. I'll try and pay more attention to it when I'm back in the game, but I think the option to open the fridge was there.
  • will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    Thanks LaBlue, Egon and Sim; I'll try replacing the fridge first, then clear cache files. If it still happens, i'll go through my mods.