March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

June Patch Speculation Thread 2019 (Coming June 18th Today Now Out)

Comments

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    So don’t know if anyone revealed this or not but I just found out that the 350 swatches are just for the DOORS! Nothing else...just doors 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ REALLY?!
    Yah there’s an entire thread to it, I won’t be expecting much from them in future anymore. 😒
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960540/350-swatches-are-doors-only/p1
  • Super_Sim_17Super_Sim_17 Posts: 2 New Member
    Willl the update also be for console players, because I have ordered Island Living already.
  • Super_Sim_17Super_Sim_17 Posts: 2 New Member
    Is the update also for console?
  • wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    So don’t know if anyone revealed this or not but I just found out that the 350 swatches are just for the DOORS! Nothing else...just doors 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ REALLY?!
    Yah there’s an entire thread to it, I won’t be expecting much from them in future anymore. 😒
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960540/350-swatches-are-doors-only/p1

Thank you! I actually found it right after I posted 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ (Of course right lol). I’m upset too, I thought they were going to match everything together 🙄
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    350 is no where near enough swatches to unify all the assets we have. It sounds like a big number but it really really isn't. Hopefully they will also work on other sections like counters, tables, ect.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Not sure if I'm missing something but I thought the patch was suppose to drop today. Is there a specific time it's happening?
    WbUrFQm.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Thank you! I actually found it right after I posted 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ (Of course right lol). I’m upset too, I thought they were going to match everything together 🙄

Doesn't look like it yet, but the gap is closing. This is the first pack that has an announced release date for consoles before the PC release. Since Island Living is dependent on the content of this patch, at least we're certain it will arrive before IL is released on consoles in July
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    leetamme wrote: »
    Not sure if I'm missing something but I thought the patch was suppose to drop today. Is there a specific time it's happening?

should be up in 20 minutes or so
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Man, I hope we don't get any game-breaking bugs this time. :grimace: I don't want to wait to play IL while they're trying to figure out why sims age in CAS or why everyone's relationships got wiped
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    It's out!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    It's out!

Yes, the patch is out!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    I wanted to read the patch notes before playing though.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Indeed! 1.46 GB, that looks pretty substantial. Looking forward to my Sims relaxing on the lounge chair!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
    edited June 2019
    It's 1.46 GB??? Wow

I hope it includes a ton of bug fixes!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Any patch notes?
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Updating now. Where are the patch notes though? I’ve never been able to update right upon release so I’m not sure when those are usually posted.
    I would have enjoyed my downloading of the patch even more with a nice side of patch notes ...
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
    It is going to take me half an hour to get through the bug fixes ... and what is this "Gender Preference now affects flirt options."? This sounds amazing!

we all try ...
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    About the swatches... I believe the vast majority of base game doors had only one color. If they were brought up to the usual amount (around 10 per piece), the number grows quite quickly.

Also, thanks for the link to patch notes. ~1,5GB patch means like 20 minutes for me, I got enough time to read it
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Gender preference affect flirt options👀👀 what does that mean
    edited June 2019
    What is an "eaves" extension? As in roofing? Cool!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited June 2019
    This patch is AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    And it brings some of my most wanted features: part-time jobs for YA+ and the fishing overhaul!!!! WOW!!!!
    And floating in swimming pools!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2019
    Uch I love this <3
    And last but not least (you still with me?) all existing Part-Time Jobs are no longer just for Teens. That’s right, now elders could work as Fast Food Employees. Young Adults could be Babysitters if they want. Why not? The Part-Time world is your oyster. Oh oh oh -- and one last thing on that note: You can now have two Part-Time Jobs at once and pick between shifts. Wowee.

AND Toddler fixes. Finally.