Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @starguru: this is just: wow! Beautiful sunset!!!
    Thanks! I hadn't played in MH much before this year, but found I like it so much that I now have two separate saves there. :smile:
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    @starguru that sunset picture is jawdroppingly beautiful. Wow.
    Thank you! :smile: I added brntwaffles Darker Midnight Dream lighting recently, and am very impressed with it.

My Sim in this MH save is a brooding poet and painter. She's written just over 30 books of poetry to date. This screenshot shows a list of her most highly-rated bestsellers.

poetrytitles_zpsnwl3icai.png
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    The last screenshot can´t be posted, this is the last one suitable for persons under 18! :D
    The newly weds adore each other
    kwPUFTg.jpg
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    So, of all the sims in the house during a burglary, (including the police officer who responded to the security alarm), this family's teenage daughter took out the robber all in a pink nightgown. I was pretty impressed.
    48083305667_e96404dd79_b.jpg
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    48083351807_11531b6847_c.jpg

Clover and Sam are bonding. 2/20 friends for Clover.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited June 2019
    Poor Rose is having a very hard time of it. On her first day of work, she was so stressed out, her performance bar was in the red by the end of the day. She returned home to a puddle on the living room floor where one of her mated pair of German Shepherds, Atlas, had emptied his bladder, on both Monday and Tuesday. Her house was broken into and the burglar took her shower. The burglar was apprehended by the police and Rose got the shower back, but she lost a lot of sleep she desperately needed. Then in the morning while the carpool was waiting for her, she caught Atlas in the act of peeing on the kitchen floor and scolded him for it, but mopping up the puddle made her late for work, and dropped her already not very good mood so low she lost job performance again. All this by Wednesday of her first week!

I decided to send her to the future again, just to give her a break from all the stress, allow her time to study some skill books she has no time to read at home, and maybe make some money collecting items from the crash site, but even that got off to a bad start, because she landed hard on her tush when she arrived via the time portal.

YBLFfPB.jpg

At least she has a room of her own at the community center in OL, with the door locked to everyone else. She went straight to bed when she got there, and so far is having good dreams. Hopefully she will be feeling much better by the time she goes home again.
    Calling the police in the night

jec63Vy.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Mikezumi, Shannon and Keanu attended a party. The dress code was swimwear but, of course, there was no pool in sight :D
    48085361958_b582f2b531_o.jpg
  • FosoSamFosoSam Posts: 637 Member
    b5Pgpbi.jpg
    You're welcome
    q6goV2s.png
    Officially blocked by @SimsVIP on Twitter!
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    As usual Taïga bikes to Papy Pivert’s farm on weekends and on Wednesdays after school at noon. But even riding is not as fun when you have to clean muddy ponies both before and after riding.

tgw01-50-39.jpg?w=660&zoom=2

NymlADp.jpg
    Things just keep getting worse for poor Rose. After she returned home, she had a day off for Leisure Day on Friday, so she got caught up on housecleaning, and even gave the dogs baths. But then Atlas got fleas, so she had to give him another bath. Then Hilda had four puppies, and once they all woke up on Saturday morning, Rose wasn't able to sleep in like she needed to do. One of the puppies came into the bedroom and started chewing up her nightstand, so she had to get up and scold him. Then the other puppies came in one by one, and chewed on the same nightstand, Atlas peed on the living room floor again, and one of the puppies chewed on a kitchen chair. Rose had got up to scold the first pup at about 3:45 AM, and was still busy scolding puppies, mopping puddles in the house by 10:45, so I decided to have her take all the puppies outside so she could get something else done. But then all the puppies ran off, out of their own yard. So I finally decided to build a kennel for the pups, outdoors.

y0jbWxq.jpg

They have plenty of room to play outside too, and the gate is locked to the puppies, but Rose, Atlas, and Hilda can get in and out.
    qB9Hfed.jpg
    @IreneSwift The perfect solution! Pups are adorable but also very annoying... :smiley:
    NymlADp.jpg
    One of the toddlers Mikezumi cared for in the Childcare career just aged up to teen.
    48091373408_b3ec73222f_o.jpg
    Best is working in groups. As they are studying ancient civilizations they get to build a miniature Troy with a little wooden horse and a ship that is supposed to really be floating.

tgw01-50-44.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    NymlADp.jpg
    Freshly made Ambrosia

ambrosia_zpsfdqcbh07.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    @starguru And the food looks nice, too. :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    @starguru And the food looks nice, too. :)

:lol: Thanks!
    Matthew Mango from IP just got a makeover but I haven't dressed him yet.
    48095058606_84a090a471_o.jpg
    Serena was congratulated for her high school diploma by her parents. They went out eating dinner at the bistro.
    SxIMKxL.jpg
    (Not the best pic I´ve ever made :D )
    Rose went to the future again, and made three plumbots.

CSbQIUe.jpg

With the money she made from selling them added to the money she made from selling things she collected from the crash site and extra key fragments, she had enough money to move to a bigger house with a bigger yard. She'll also have room for a larger kennel for the next time Hilda has puppies. She sold all four puppies at the pet shop before the move, when they aged up.
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @AlexaKry WOW Awesome! I always try to take my sims to the Bistro after a graduation cerimony as a way of celebrating it. XD

--- x --- x ---

Clover seems to know that she's my favorite. She decided to go home by herself after having spent the day with her girl friends.

48096143837_abf49988f3_c.jpg
    My family went fishing after dinner and Keanu caught his first piranha :)
    48096850801_ec968f1f2a_o.jpg
    @AlexaKry WOW Awesome! I always try to take my sims to the Bistro after a graduation cerimony as a way of celebrating it. XD

I do that too.

@thuggishsplicer : :) I always let them go to the bistro after the graduation ceremony, if the bistro has lots of tables outside I let them eat there when the weather is fine. And if cousins or grandchildren are graduated as well, I take them and their families with my family, too.
    Depending on the world I´m in, there sometimes are 4 or 5 families going with them. Then I always have to grin, because all of them fit in 1(!) car! :D
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    A sunny-and-rainy day in Glendonnach.

YphCL9D.jpg
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Fantastic pics everyone I thoroughly enjoyed myself catching up on them all I think this thread will become a joint favorite along with the scenery thread :)<3
    Madame Champollion is their French teacher.

tgw01-50-47.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top