Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you finished a 10 generation Legacy? (or more)

12346...Next

Comments

• simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    No!
    I've gotten to where the 3rd generation has just been born then I get bored and play a different story.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Haven't finished yet
    Just started Generation 5!
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Yes!
    Please welcome little Indiana Primley, generation 20. She's named for the fictional archeologist and adventurer because she will be tasked with finding all the collectibles on the new island for the family treasure chest.

(Currently, she's a bit of a pill - I gave her the 'observant' trait, and thus far, she's refused to be toilet-trained and thrown her cereal on the floor. Little monster!)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    No!
    No. I have a habit of starting over with each new pack as it means it closer to how I imagined my sims and want them to experience each new thing. Once we get magic and probably University, I probably won't feel the need to start over as much and everything else would be more of an added bonus or interest as my sims themselves at least will feel more complete.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    edited June 2019
    Finished and wrote a story about it (Link story if you want)
    Yes, here's the link to A Townie Dynasty with Zest.

And I'm currently working on a 10-household, 10-generation story, The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow. I'm only on Generation 1 there.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Haven't finished yet
    Nope currently on gen 3 but I have multiple saves and challenges I rotate between. It’s been a year since I started this family and I’m only on gen 3 😅. One day though I really like playing them so it will happen eventually.
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Haven't finished yet
    The first of Generation 6 are toddlers now. :)
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Got about half way
    My gen 4 is still a toddler. :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    No!
    One day. Got too wrapped up making it into a legit story and kind of...got distracted. One day.