Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Role-play - Castaway

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    (Sorry for no response. I went to bed!)

Leslie stopped, and it looked like his brain short-circuited. “I’m where?!? Last he remembered, he was in bed at home. How on Earth did he — and his kid — get here?

Though Leslie was more than a little shocked at Gema and Marie’s news, he snapped out of it a little bit when he saw Julian approach. “Oh, hi. I’m uh, Leslie. Do all of you guys” he gestured at Gema, Marie, and Julian, “know each other?”
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »

Leslie stopped, and it looked like his brain short-circuited. “I’m where?!? Last he remembered, he was in bed at home. How on Earth did he — and his kid — get here?

Though Leslie was more than a little shocked at Gema and Marie’s news, he snapped out of it a little bit when he saw Julian approach. “Oh, hi. I’m uh, Leslie. Do all of you guys” he gestured at Gema, Marie, and Julian, “know each other?”

Niko: *approaches wiping off the blood from his cheeks* I missed something didn't I?
    Ena: 😟
    Auburn: *facepalms and scoffs* Il y a trois personnes, faire en vitesse, merci pour Monsieur Vatore. Vous avoir épuisér les trois amoureux. Hourra.
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    Shadyboop wrote: »

Niko: *approaches wiping off the blood from his cheeks* I missed something didn't I?
    Ena: 😟
    Auburn: *facepalms and scoffs* Il y a trois personnes, faire en vitesse, merci pour Monsieur Vatore. Vous avoir épuisér les trois amoureux. Hourra.

Leslie looked at the three other people. Seems like washing up wherever this is is the 'in' thing. I wonder what's causing it? Everyone seems friendly enough. They did keep Lyra safe, after all!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Julian: I'm Julian. We all washed up here just like you did.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    *Meanwhile...*

Nia: AGGGGHHHHH!

Marx: *Throws spear at monkeys*

Marx's monkey: *Tries to get the monkeys to stop attacking*
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited June 2019

Gema: Sort of. We've been on this island for a while... did you, when you *gestures to the water* abandoned ship so to speak, spot any other boats... anywhere?

Gema: Sort of. We've been on this island for a while... did you, when you *gestures to the water* abandoned ship so to speak, spot any other boats... anywhere?

Leslie paused, thinking for a moment. "I...I don't know. All I remember is my wife putting Lyra to bed, and then we went to bed too." He frowned, "...and then I was nearly drowning in the ocean. I didn't see any boats."

Leslie paused, thinking for a moment. "I...I don't know. All I remember is my wife putting Lyra to bed, and then we went to bed too." He frowned, "...and then I was nearly drowning in the ocean. I didn't see any boats."

Gema: Wait... say that again?
    edited June 2019

Leslie: "My wife put the baby to bed, and not too long after we went to bed too. It was nighttime. And the next thing I knew, I was nearly drowning in the water off the coast here."

Leslie: "My wife put the baby to bed, and not too long after we went to bed too. It was nighttime. And the next thing I knew, I was nearly drowning in the water off the coast here."

Gema: Are you saying you accidentally jumped into an alternate reality?

Julian: *raises an eyebrow* An alternate reality?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited June 2019
    citysimmer wrote: »

"Wha..what do you mean?" Leslie's voice quivered, "Alternate reality? Do those really exist?" In fact, Leslie sounds rather terrified by Gema's suggestion.

Lyra's getting squirmy.

"Wha..what do you mean?" Leslie's voice quivered, "Alternate reality? Do those really exist?" In fact, Leslie sounds rather terrified by Gema's suggestion.

Lyra's getting squirmy.

Gema: Seriously. You two don't know about the portals?
    edited June 2019

Lyra's getting squirmy.

Julian: Portals?! ¡Dios Mio!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Lyra's getting squirmy.

Gema: *Mutters swear word under breath* There are portals on our property at home that can lead to a different reality. I'm gathering you accidentally walked through one, Leslie.

Lyra's getting squirmy.

Gema: *Mutters swear word under breath* There are portals on our property at home that can lead to a different reality. I'm gathering you accidentally walked through one, Leslie.

Julian: *sighs* Well, it's not the weirdest thing I've heard in my life, but it's close.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Lyra's getting squirmy.

Julian: *sighs* Well, it's not the weirdest thing I've heard in my life, but it's close.

Marie: *Finding her voice*... what... was the weirdest thing... you've heard?

Lyra's getting squirmy.

Julian: Man-eating alien plants and the like. I didn't personally experience it though. My friends have far more interesting lives than me and I'm famous.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited June 2019

Lyra's getting squirmy.

Julian: Man-eating alien plants and the like. I didn't personally experience it though. My friends have far more interesting lives than me and I'm famous.

Marie: You're famous?
    Gema: How come we don't know about you?
    *Marie kicks Gema*

Lyra's getting squirmy.

Julian: Yeah, I'm a singer.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Lyra's getting squirmy.

Gema: What do you sing?

Lyra's getting squirmy.

Julian: Pop and Jazz, mostly.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Lyra's getting squirmy.

Gema: Oh. What songs are you known for?
    *Marie's looking embarrassed*

Lyra's getting squirmy.

Gema: Oh. What songs are you known for?

Julian: Hmm... I guess "Down". Or "Who's Gone".
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg