Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Will You Be Playing With Mermaids?

Comments

• LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    Other...
    Both :)
    Decided most of my mermaids will be friendly but have a few who don't trust normal Sims
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I'll be playing with stereotypical Little Mermaid type mermaids.
    I like to play "nice" sims, and usually start each family off as a young newlywed couple, so I'll be creating a probably cutesy mermaid couple to work into my rotational save.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    edited June 2019
    Other...
    Where is the all of the above (and then some) option?

I want evil merfolk, good merfolk, mean social loner happy sad flirty merfolk. I'm half-tempted to replace all of Sulani (and like half of Windenburg) with merfolk. I already have two merfamilies planned, and believe me, I will make more!
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Other...
    I'm going with other, because I'm not really sure how my mermaid is going to be yet (I'll play it by ear).
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Other...
    I've never played Mermaids before so I really don't know what to expect yet. However, I do know he/she won't be the Siren type of Mermaid... probably... lol I want to play some kind of Rags to Riches gameplay with the new Off the Grid lot trait for a shipwrecked Sim or perhaps just a laidback Sim who enjoys living Off the Grid on purpose.

In the latter case, the Sim would be a Hippie type, a vegetarian and very conscientious of the environment, but not necessarily play the conservationist career. He/she would still clean up wherever they live though, probably the island with the volcano.

In either case, a Mermaid/Merman will be involved somehow, whether as my main Sim or a love interest/friend of my Sim... or perhaps he/she will be lured into the ocean and is 'turned' into Merfolk and/or rescued by being made a Mermaid/Merman or else they would drown or something...hmm... well, we'll see what happens. lol I haven't worked out all the details, but I can't wait to get my hands on this pack and get started! \o/ <3
  • DiamondPandaDPDiamondPandaDP Posts: 43 Member
    Other...
    I'll be doing everything but prob get bored after a week
    -DiamondPanda
    If I help you please note I do not work for EA. Have a nice day :smiley:
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Other...
    Like regular sims I imagine mermaids are individuals with varying appearances and temperaments. Some will be friendly and sweet, some will be malevolent sirens, and others will be inbetween.
  • mrma49mrma49 Posts: 14 New Member
    Other...
    I want to create a “good” mermaid dedicated to looking after the island and keeping it clean and then have lots of mermaid descendants carrying on the tradition:)
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I'l be playing with demonic serial killing mermaids.
    I want to play mean mermaids and give them the scary vampire facial features :naughty:
    giphy.gif
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    Other...
    I will likely be playing households including all types of mermaids, experimenting with mermaid families and the idea of half-mermaids (human + mermaid have a baby - what now?), and generally doing ALL THE THINGS with mermaids.
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Other...
    Three words: Famous Shakespearean Play. :love:
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Other...
    Icewolf wrote: »
    I want to make a siren type of mermaid that will seduce sims and drown them.

I also wanna make a household with different kinds of occult sims that will become room mates and best friends :smiley:

Sirens sound like a really good idea. What if I do a siren-type who gets revenge on unfaithful men. Omigosh, this sounds like one of my favourite Episode story!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Other...
    I want to play both good and evil mermaids and make their appearance fit their personality. I also want to create some mermen.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I might look at mermaids once or twice, but I don't really care about them that much.
    I’m not much of a fantasy/supernatural player beyond vampires, but I’m interested to see them about Sulani. I might create one to test out the new world for a little bit before going back to my regular game.
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    I'l be playing with demonic serial killing mermaids.
    The ability to drown other sims just screamed at me "Make a demonic serial killing merman.!" *Though I'll probably have him haunted by their spirits if there's a tombstone/urn to put on his lot."
  • Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    edited June 2019
    Other...
    IF and IF there are pirates in the game, I will get involved with a mermaid. I will then find a mermaid to live a happy life with. Search for underwater treasure together, and live in the city under the sea. Only to come to land to build an island condo to raise new bundles of joy in our growing family. I expect to be able to surf/windsurf, be attacked by crabs, become crab king (like with bees in Seasons), collect/farm coconuts, find messages in a bottle, shark attacks, whales, dolphins; that point where you can't tell if it's a mermaid or a dolphin, be able to use binoculars/telescopes in first-person from your Sim, new 'Bahama Radio', bring back hula girls/boys, lays, castaway Sims that tie in to Sims 2, limbo, split career for lifeguard hero or Navy rear-admiral, fisherman/woman career, possible yacht parties, new sea woo-hoo, sky gliding/diving. There is so much I can think of, gimme a chance EA- let me at 'em!
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,406 Member
    Other...
    I will play with nice mermaids, but not planning on going cliché little mermaid all the way. I will decide once I start creating her in CAS.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I am hoping on male/female
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• GosiaWKGosiaWK Posts: 56 Member
    Other...
    I want play with both evil and nice mermaids, so its a mix of both :)
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Other...
    I'll be playing with both nice and evil mermaids :smiley:
    But in the beginning, I'll prob just have that one secret mermaid wandering around figuring their life out lol
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Other...
    Probably a tragic silkie e character
  • dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    Other...
    h2o just add water!!!
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Other...
    Ummm...ALL of that?! One of the first things I said I wanted when mermaids were announced was dark mermaid options, so OF COURSE I'm going to use them! Since I'm planning on a fairytale LP on my YouTube channel, I think I'll be doing a couple evil mermaids along with the (Hans Christian Andersen) little mermaid.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I won't be playing with mermaids.
    I think the main premade sim from the trailer will make a good wife for my sim, but I haven't decided if she'll stay a mermaid or not.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • thenameslynith13thenameslynith13 Posts: 55 Member
    Other...
    Kinda tempted to have a mermaid/man fall in love with a vampire and see how that works out :D