Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Giveaway

Comments

• AnnieVogel90AnnieVogel90 Posts: 1 New Member
    Well it looks like I get to choose my own as the link is not working - Aruba, Caribbean sounds delightful! Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Tezzie7645Tezzie7645 Posts: 108 Member
    I got the Maldives, Asia.
    Thank you so much for doing this giveaway!
  • TSandersTSanders Posts: 89 Member
    Maui ^-^
    BabyBunBunOfDoom on Origin
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I have always wanted to visit Greece so that's my pick. Never really thought about where I should go there.
  • RIP-Troika-GamesRIP-Troika-Games Posts: 221 Member
    This is such a lovely thing to do :)

And I got Isla Mujeres, Mexico.
    Not that surprised I got somewhere in either South or Central America, considering my fascination of those places. Selvadorada is one of my favourite sim places aswell!
  • akashathekittyakashathekitty Posts: 17 Member
    Playa Del Carmen :)
  • Blackwood1313Blackwood1313 Posts: 11 New Member
    The link doesn't seem to be working for me either, so I get to choose! Hmm... I think I'd really like to visit New Orleans! I feel like it would be a cool experience.
  • CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    The link isn't working for me either but looking at the options I think The Eastern Shore in Maryland is my jam.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter and good luck everyone!
  • ben10ben10 Posts: 25 Member
    Well since the link isn't working for me, I would pick Anthony Quinn Bay. After being obsessed with Odyssey I would like to site see other islands if given the chance. Thank you for the giveaway.
  • karmaxsims06karmaxsims06 Posts: 2 New Member
    I got Los Cabos which is funny cause I’m actually going there and a few other places in Mexico this fall! Good luck to everyone who entered! 😊🤞
  • uwusicauwusica Posts: 1 New Member
    I got Aruba (Jamaica, oooooh I wanna take ya) !!
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    The link didn't work for me either, but I've always wanted to visit Hawaii :) Thank you for the generous giveaway.
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    Can't seem to find the quiz in the link either, but if I get to choose, I would pick Maui, Hawaii. It's still one of the best and most memorable trips for me, and I'm so excited to have something similar in the Sims 4!

Thank you for doing this, and good luck to all :)
  • veronicanoelveronicanoel Posts: 1 New Member
    I got Maui and Florida, two beautiful places! Thank you so much for the opportunity!
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    The link isn't working for me, but I know out of the places listed, it has to be Cape Cod! If I have a second choice, it's Crete.

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • HirakoAHirakoA Posts: 13 New Member
    I might just be stupid but I can't find any quiz on the page the link takes you to....
  • HirakoAHirakoA Posts: 13 New Member
    But if I had a choice I would choose Bora Bora with Maupit
  • jay33721jay33721 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hawaii!
  • lvndrlvndr Posts: 40 Member
    Took the quiz a while back, coming back to record my results. I got the Dominican Republic :)
  • theafricansimtheafricansim Posts: 114 Member
    I didn't find the quiz but I would pick Tahiti! Thanks for the giveaway!
    "The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises." Leo Buscaglia -
    d1FRKNs.jpg

• saiedensaieden Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2019
    Playa Del Carmen, which I then had to google cause I've never heard of it
  • WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    Maldives!!
  • PagophobiaPagophobia Posts: 3 New Member
    Aw, the link isn't working for me either. But since I get to choose, I'd love to see Hawaii.
  • freakshowtylerfreakshowtyler Posts: 32 Member
    Oahu!
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    The quiz must not be working or else I'm missing something. I'd really like to see Hawaii at some point.