Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freelancer on console?

PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
Hi @EA_Mai do you know if they will add the Freelancer career onto console in a future update?

[This discussion was created from comments split from: Friday Highlight April 19th - A week in The Sims forums.]

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    That's the plan! :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Its coming in the next update to consoles along with a lot of bug fixes the PC version got and along with new gallery creations from PC simmers.
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Yay :D I saw the new houses on gallery so can't wait for the freelancer update <3
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Cant wait until this update 😁
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    It's comimg in an update... 🕰
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    This is everything about the freelancer career & update :-)
    https://youtu.be/yx1WmtEhM0g
    @_natalie
    Nikkih wrote: »
    This is everything about the freelancer career & update :-)
    https://youtu.be/yx1WmtEhM0g
    @_natalie

Ha Deligracy is one of my favourite simmers but her talking about the update is making me go crazy ! We need it now !
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of Deligracy. Also, it kinda irked me that on Guru Garage Graham said that the Freelance career was released to everyone... Which it is, but, it's not like it was release at the same time as it was for PC - those of us on Console are still waiting.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • keiraaaa_bkeiraaaa_b Posts: 4 New Member
    I can’t wait! When is the next update?
    _natalie wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of Deligracy. Also, it kinda irked me that on Guru Garage Graham said that the Freelance career was released to everyone... Which it is, but, it's not like it was release at the same time as it was for PC - those of us on Console are still waiting.

Yeah this is getting very irritating :s But we just have to keep on waiting as sad as it seems .

Yeah this is getting very irritating :s But we just have to keep on waiting as sad as it seems .

With Strangerville probably coming this month I dont think it will be long regarding the update.

With Strangerville probably coming this month I dont think it will be long regarding the update.

You know I completely forgot about strangerville :D It's not my style of gameplay to be honest , I'm more the legacy challenge type of simmer ! What type of simmer would you consider yourself ?

You know I completely forgot about strangerville :D It's not my style of gameplay to be honest , I'm more the legacy challenge type of simmer ! What type of simmer would you consider yourself ?

A family simmer.
  • starrxstarrx Posts: 5 New Member
    when will freelancer come to console , its already june
    I think console is having a huge update next month, which will include the freelancer and stuff update @starrx
    Woohoo :D<3
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    I really hope so. The Gurus have been doing really well keeping console up to date with pc/Mac 🤞🏾here’s to hoping they can keep on doing that.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Updates vs. bug fixes?
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    Im really excited for the freelancer career and this new update where apparently you can wade in water in certain spots in some/all the worlds. For the time being I'll use my pc base game to see and look at all the new stuff that has come out and plan my games for when it comes on console.
  • Finn_HFinn_H Posts: 3 New Member
    On the same subject does anyone know if console will be getting the pride stuff, had hoped it would come at the same time since its pride month but be really sad if we miss it altogether @EA_Mai
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    > @Finn_H said:
    > On the same subject does anyone know if console will be getting the pride stuff, had hoped it would come at the same time since its pride month but be really sad if we miss it altogether @EA_Mai

We probably wont get it this month :(. We got the Lunar update late, but they have been working on trying to get these packs up to speed for console. They have pre orders for Island Living for July; so that is improvement. On the downside we are late with the freelancer career and I really want this last update to come to console; they added wading in the water, but Pc/Mac players are having alot of bugs (e.g. Sims pick up a plate and it sticks to thier hand)
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Finn_H wrote: »
    On the same subject does anyone know if console will be getting the pride stuff, had hoped it would come at the same time since its pride month but be really sad if we miss it altogether @EA_Mai

Yep, Pride content is coming as well to console! As with previous patches, however, it will be later than for PC/Mac. I don't have a release date to share at this time, but as @NoirStasis guessed correctly, there is not a console update planned for June.

But yes, both Freelance and Pride content will be added to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
  • PifflePrincessPifflePrincess Posts: 106 Member
    I really hope to see at least the freelance career in the patch that will prepare us for Island Living.
    I can wait for Pride content but I really need the freelance career for my next mermaids related gameplay...
    Hope they can squeeze it in the next patch, together with all those amazing new features tied to Island Living (part time jobs, lounge chairs, stilt foundation)
    Console player (PS). Finally reached 1000+ hours on The Sims 4.
    It will , they will add the freelance in one big update with the pride month stuff , we will get it b4 the 16th of July as that's the date island living is coming @PifflePrincess
  • PifflePrincessPifflePrincess Posts: 106 Member
    @Nikkih Thanks!!!
    Console player (PS). Finally reached 1000+ hours on The Sims 4.