Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have anyone ever seen this occur?

I have a household of 2 sims. One went off to work in Social Media at 9 a.m. and the other started her commercial in acting at noon. Between nine and noon, he underwent a work-related event to gain a celebrity star. However, this is not the important part. What is important is that at three p.m., which is supposed to be the end of his work day, he did not return home (reportedly) while the other sim continued her acting. It gave no option to "care for self", or "work on skills". At 7 p.m. or so, my female sim finishes her commercial and returns to the sim who is still at his "work", only to find him at home on the computer where he is starving and about to relieve himself all over the chair while on the computer. It still shows him at work while he is continuing to make dinner and now sleeping at 2 a.m., thirteen hours from his next work day. I cannot leave work early, like is possible at active work when you are kept overtime needlessly at science or medicine.

I find this quite interesting as it has never happened before.

Comments

• TotallyABrobotTotallyABrobot Posts: 112 Member
    Nah, can't say I have seen it, but I'll keep my eyes on it.

I wonder if it's a common occurrence, but my Sim has Never Weary, but her Energy Need decays. Is it a bug or something? How does it go away?
    Before you ask, please consider how futile the question is.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    When I restarted the game the next day, I was able to "leave early" and got promoted one hour before my next shift.
  • TotallyABrobotTotallyABrobot Posts: 112 Member
    > @RionAgrias said:
    > When I restarted the game the next day, I was able to "leave early" and got promoted one hour before my next shift.

Perhaps saving, shutting down and restarting my game will fix the problem.
    Before you ask, please consider how futile the question is.
  • emma_marie1emma_marie1 Posts: 14 New Member
    Exiting that sale file might work. If not then try restarting your game