Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    still around
    6adMCGP.gif
  • XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    The new Zero Hour is up here!
    41tidg8.jpg
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Sq51N7u.png
    Hey everyone! I have a new chapter of Nightshade today, read it here!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    tumblr_pt68v5oiX51wkuvbxo1_1280.png

You heard me right! Thanks to TS4's new Pride game patch (though this event is for any and all games) and some IRL happenings that most of you know about already, you have until June 19th to submit sims.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    edited June 2019
    @InfraGreen Aww! Adorable! I have my own little cute pup - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Fidget. He's the cutest :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Post edited by Pinmat135 on
    Pinmat135 wrote: »
    @InfraGreen Aww! Adorable! I have my own little cute pup - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Fidget. He's the cutest :heart::heart::heart:

I gave you an awesome so you can one day share pics. :love: Corgis are so lovable and we can both take solace in our dogs remaining pretty short (Churro is pretty obviously a chihuahua...forever a tiny boi!)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

You heard me right! Thanks to TS4's new Pride game patch (though this event is for any and all games) and some IRL happenings that most of you know about already, you have until June 19th to submit sims.

hey you took my advice. you'd be suprised how many people don't. :)
    edited June 2019
    @InfraGreen Aww! Adorable! I have my own little cute pup - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Fidget. He's the cutest :heart::heart::heart:

I gave you an awesome so you can one day share pics. :love: Corgis are so lovable and we can both take solace in our dogs remaining pretty short (Churro is pretty obviously a chihuahua...forever a tiny boi!)

lauren got a dog fidget when she and noel divorced, i thought i was keeping her from getting lonely. the next day at a charity event fund raiser or whatever they call it she went in a bush with a random guy and came out pregnant,i treated the party as a isbi so she shocked me.
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    It's been a while (A Year in fact, I cannot even believe how quickly time flies)! Hope all are FANTASTIC. Anyhooops, I come bearing a tiny gift. A Legacies Challenge written by my sis-in-love and myself, called Lifestyles Legacy!! Its crazy fun and its kept relatively simple, if you play I hope you enjoy. (there is even a generation focused on Island Living eeeeps!!) https://virtualeeblog.wordpress.com/2019/06/16/lifestyle-legacy-challenge/
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Hey guys just a reminder...

tumblr_pt1c4sng8E1wkuvbxo1_1280.png

...Sims Pride is still scheduled for June 15th so you have until the end of tomorrow (like midnight GMT-4) to give me sims! Follow the linked page! But fear not, this is coming back in August too.

it should be extended to the 19. the day after the update. just my opion though.

@friendsfan367 I like this idea now that you bring it up. Plus...uh...I never considered that I'd be busy this weekend when I set the deadline.

WARNING CUTE STUFF
    20190614_191218.jpg?width=822&height=463

20190614_174556.jpg?width=260&height=463

Anyways his name is Churro :heart:

He's so adorable! Congratulations! Is he a chihuahua mix? (Some of my favorite and smartest friends have been chihuahuas or chihuahua mixes... what about chihuahua-corgi? Adorable!)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

I love Corgis so much! You're lucky!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    It's been a while (A Year in fact, I cannot even believe how quickly time flies)! Hope all are FANTASTIC. Anyhooops, I come bearing a tiny gift. A Legacies Challenge written by my sis-in-love and myself, called Lifestyles Legacy!! Its crazy fun and its kept relatively simple, if you play I hope you enjoy. (there is even a generation focused on Island Living eeeeps!!) https://virtualeeblog.wordpress.com/2019/06/16/lifestyle-legacy-challenge/

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome back and thanks for sharing the link! Off to read now!

CathyTea wrote: »

I love Corgis so much! You're lucky!

oh now i remember. since lauren shocked me i couldn't remember how the fidget thing came up.
    > @InfraGreen said:
    > Pinmat135 wrote: »
    >
    > @InfraGreen Aww! Adorable! I have my own little cute pup - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Fidget. He's the cutest :heart: :heart: :heart:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I gave you an awesome so you can one day share pics. :love: Corgis are so lovable and we can both take solace in our dogs remaining pretty short (Churro is pretty obviously a chihuahua...forever a tiny boi!)

Thank you! I actually should be a Member soon... 29 points, 20+ posts and a month-ish of New-Member-ness... not sure why I'm still a New Member, but whatever...
    edited June 2019
    checking in

new chapter
    FLjuXwr.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member

Those are both adorable names. My husband loves dachshunds so we'll have one of those eventually when we have a house or apartment that allows pets. Join the short doggo club. :)
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member

I should probably tell you a little more about myself and my submitted Sims. Well, I'm not sure how exactly to define my sexual orientation. I'm attracted to both genders, but I'm leaning more towards the heterosexual side. You could say I'm bi-curious, but in reality I've never been in a relationship with anyone and enjoy being on my own. What's that? A bi-curious asexual? It probably doesn't really matter, but that's me.

Now my couple submitted are both homosexual. They recently got married and are head over heels in love with each other. I STILL have to write their story (and I'm not even sure if it's going to be finished this month, because I have issues with my Internet after the first week of every month until the day the new month starts), so I'll just tell you more or less what happens. SPOILERS FOLLOW!
    Jarred always knew he was gay, but he's one of the more masculine gay guys, who likes sport and working out. He came out to his parents as a teen and they totally accepted him as they're both bisexual and have been in relationships with Sims of the same gender in the past. Calvin is a little more feminine and grew up with a really homophobic family, who always mocked his appearance and interests. He didn't come out until after he and Jarred started dating. They wrote him off and had no contact with him until the day he and Jarred got married. They reunited with their son and finally accepted him just as he is.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Dollyllama108Dollyllama108 Posts: 268 Member

Hold up. Are those shirts a Road to El Dorado reference? As in the most aggressively bisexual kids' movie of all time? Because they're giving me life right now.
    banner_both.jpg
    Catastrophe Theory: If, through loose ends, we could resume/Unrav'ling defects from the loom/And soften as the shuttle mends---/Then save for me a few loose ends!
    Haunted: Picture Oscar Wilde dating Willy Wonka, also Oscar Wilde is still dead
    i texted mom i made cookies. she was happy. i leftout the part where i accidently ate 10 for dinner. there the break and bake kind so on the small side.
    i also had to celebrate finding my cookie sheet is was missing.
    edited June 2019
    new chapter
    WQcY0pF.jpg

Selene chapters after tonight!
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited June 2019
    fixed it!
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif

Hold up. Are those shirts a Road to El Dorado reference? As in the most aggressively bisexual kids' movie of all time? Because they're giving me life right now.

Imagine a more iconic bi quote? You cannot. :weary:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Anyone know where I can find good child poses?

I found a bunch on tumblr, but they were all from the same user "A_kind_red" and that blog was deactivated :( Im finding it really difficult to portray scenes in my new story since some of the characters are kids.

Also side note, I really hate downloading poses only to find out that they don't have thumbnails.....meaning I bascially can't use them grr
    THIRTYT(2).png
    https://friendsfan36.wordpress.com/2019/06/17/dear-noel

new chapter lots of updates today. cause my mods might break tomorrow
    I'm planning on starting my first-ever SimLit soon - a Bachelorette Challenge (I have the domain - it will be found here). Does anyone have any tips for me as a first-time SimLit writer? That would be very helpful. Thanks! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top