Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which type of "Living" EP you want to see next?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
edited June 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
With City Living and Island Living, now we have a new sub-type of expansion pack thats made towards living in a certain type of environment, were you have different types of food, traditions, etc... Which "living" EP theme would you be more interested in?

P.S.: I pressed enter unintentionally, and posted before finishing, the last option would be "Something else: share your ideas!".

Which type of "Living" EP you want to see next? 103 votes

Mountain Living (go mountain biking, raft a river, hike to a high mountain lake, ride horseback, etc)
8%
KementariChadSims2kappowanAHolyToiletsuperkyle221kaiwrysimsWynnoxamber_ilumirePaula_Sims4 9 votes
Rural Living (care for chickens, pigs, sheep, alpacas and llamas, new crops, make butter, wine, etc)
47%
aprilroseJCStormy1CorkysPetalsULIBABA66AnmirlaluthienrisingVageniusalanmichael1zagboorulesAngelluluStarlitDownwrenstalesbloodydarkanglRodrigoMunguiaRavenchsunspriterJultan3Francl27Cynel1mariajane216 49 votes
Desert Living (go sand surfing and sand boarding, go dune bashing, learn to make bedouin tea, go camel racing, sculpt clay, etc)
2%
ShanBagoas77Simmingal 3 votes
Polar Living (manage hotels, go whale watching, visit glaciers and geothermal spas, snow depth, help protect the ecosystem of penguins, seals and polar bears, etc)
28%
redrogue60aelias24PlayerSinger2010SusanaLeoteJnyxloubyloulouSakuske1xx8lobo8xxXxAirixXEnkiSchmidtjooxisGecko420EliharbSheepilingKeyenpeydeeFanPhoriaSimTrippyginger170Airakaleladynight 29 votes
Swamp Living (meet the plantsims, find new types of fish and mushroom, beware the alligator, learn to play and dance to jazz, learn sewing, canning food, craft candles, etc)
10%
storyymoltaziaFroilDrago97232Trashmagicannaliese39adele_katQueenMercyLemonbalmAngeliqueAdelaideMikkiMikkiMikkiM 11 votes
Jungle Living (Go Kayaking, Swim with pink river dolphins, pet birds, reptiles and amphibians,
1%
simpkeeDiamondPandaDP 2 votes

Comments

• Sakuske1Sakuske1 Posts: 86 Member
    Polar Living (manage hotels, go whale watching, visit glaciers and geothermal spas, snow depth, help protect the ecosystem of penguins, seals and polar bears, etc)
    I would honestly love ALL of these, please!
    Check out my Gallery with Origin ID: kkranich
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Living Dead
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited June 2019
    Frankly you should have had an ALL. All of these ideas would be delightful.

My favorites of all your lists

1. Managing Hotels
    2. Geothermal Spas
    3. Kayaking
    4. White Water Rafting
    5. Mountain Biking
    6. Wine Making
    7. Riding a Camel
    8. The Bedouin Tea
    9. Canning Food
    10. Jazz

I would respectfully suggest

1. Building Igloos
    2. Alligator wrestling
    3. Zydeco
    4. Ice Fishing
    5. Mountain Climbing
    6. Yodeling
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @Sakuske1 Honestly i would love all of those to be added in Sims 4, lets see...

@Movotti By Marina and The Diamonds? Sweet Treats 2.0 Dark Version?

@redrogue60 tbh i thought about writing down "building igloos" but for some reason i didn't... maybe i thought the line was too big ro something like that haha
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @Karon
    What?

Have you never heard of the classic movie?
    giphy.gif

Or perhaps the Living Dead Girl?
    tumblr_nnnj34vI0s1r3w1bho5_250.gif

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    Rural Living (care for chickens, pigs, sheep, alpacas and llamas, new crops, make butter, wine, etc)
    Rural Living is the one I want the most among these, and I'm excited to see what will Mountain Living and Polar Living offer. I don't see the points of the rest but I still want some of the activities listed, like clay sculpting, sewing, candles crafting and canning food, to be included somewhere else.
  • RavenchRavench Posts: 35 Member
    Rural living all the way!
    Mountain living is very interesting as well, but I think the former would add more tothe core gameplay as it actually changes the way your sims make a living.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I don't need hotels, but any new world where it snows is good in my book.
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    I want Close Quarters living, and the neighborhood is all 20x20 lots RIGHT NEXT to each other. Very sub/urban.... ooh, and duplexes, anybody?
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    I want Close Quarters living, and the neighborhood is all 20x20 lots RIGHT NEXT to each other. Very sub/urban.... ooh, and duplexes, anybody?

image.jpeg
    @Movotti yes, i did know the movie haha i just couldn't resist to make fun of Sweet Treats.

image.jpeg

would be interesting, maybe they could include a Landlord career, architect career, interior designer career, multi-family housing feature, buidable apartments, apartment pets (like small pets), etc... Maybe they could call that Apartment Living. Community Living or something like that.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Alien living where we could live on other planets, alien cuisine, new jobs, new technology, new alien/futuristic build and buy items, alien aspirations, alien traits

I apologize now if the next part offends anybody.

Supernatural living where our sims could live in the "astral plane" or in supernatural communities where majik (Majik with a J is spells potions etc Dr Strange, John Constantine, Tim Hunter. Merlin, The Charmed Ones or Harry Potter vs stage illusions and entertaining through misdirection magic with a g) and not the physical world's limitations. There would be mages, witches, warlocks (warlocks are evil traitors vs being a witch and any gender), ghosts, werecreatures etc. There would be different types of creatures our sims could friend, familiars which would be something we could grant our pets who are already our companions, different foods, tarot cards and readings using one's aura, runes and crystals. Different realms only good sims could enter and realms only evil sims can enter, Golden Dawn, Thelemic Order, High Majik and Low Majik, Spirit guides, totem animals. There would be hunters added in too like Dean and Sam Winchester from Supernatural.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
    drakharis wrote: »
    Alien living where we could live on other planets, alien cuisine, new jobs, new technology, new alien/futuristic build and buy items, alien aspirations, alien traits

I apologize now if the next part offends anybody.

Supernatural living where our sims could live in the "astral plane" or in supernatural communities where majik (Majik with a J is spells potions etc Dr Strange, John Constantine, Tim Hunter. Merlin, The Charmed Ones or Harry Potter vs stage illusions and entertaining through misdirection magic with a g) and not the physical world's limitations. There would be mages, witches, warlocks (warlocks are evil traitors vs being a witch and any gender), ghosts, werecreatures etc. There would be different types of creatures our sims could friend, familiars which would be something we could grant our pets who are already our companions, different foods, tarot cards and readings using one's aura, runes and crystals. Different realms only good sims could enter and realms only evil sims can enter, Golden Dawn, Thelemic Order, High Majik and Low Majik, Spirit guides, totem animals. There would be hunters added in too like Dean and Sam Winchester from Supernatural.

@drakharis would be interesting to see a new type of alien...
    and, i love your supernatural idea
  • TotallyABrobotTotallyABrobot Posts: 112 Member
    Seeing as I live in a mountainous area, and thus see nature-made snow, I'm all for the auroral living idea.

Plus, it's actually fun to layer up.
    Before you ask, please consider how futile the question is.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    #farmteam
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • GosiaWKGosiaWK Posts: 56 Member
    I can't vote since all of them would be cool, I can't pick a favorite
  • ellisellis Posts: 16 Member
    it would be so cool to have rural and polar living

i mean.. spas and llamas <3 <3<3
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Mountain Living and Polar Living sound cool too. but Rural "Farm Living" is a major want.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • ashleybenloveashleybenlove Posts: 8 New Member
    Polar Living would be my vote (despite not being a fan of winter as a season in general), but Rural Living and Mountain Living are also up there on my person list.
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    Swamp Living (meet the plantsims, find new types of fish and mushroom, beware the alligator, learn to play and dance to jazz, learn sewing, canning food, craft candles, etc)
    I love 'swamp aesthetic' so that sounds great, but the polar one sounds interesting too. I love the snow in seasons, and absolutely wouldn't mind a world that's snow 8 months of the year and bursts into bloom in the other four months. Just two seasons. Winter and spring :#
  • IceColdPainIceColdPain Posts: 35 Member
    All, but I really want a winter vacation spot
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I need more snow worlds so definitely Polar Living. Sounds pretty neat <3

Even though I'd like snow activities a la snowboarding and skiing too but that might have been more in the mountain living category.
  • IceColdPainIceColdPain Posts: 35 Member
    > @SimTrippy said:
    > I need more snow worlds so definitely Polar Living. Sounds pretty neat <3
    >
    > Even though I'd like snow activities a la snowboarding and skiing too but that might have been more in the mountain living category.

Id really love if they added Yeti's as an occult :smiley:
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    A lot of cool choices there, so hard to choose.

I chose rural living because I would love a farm pack one day.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)